TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your favorite TV-series?

Hattuchili

• 1 month later...

Stargate SG1/Atlantis-Currently on their fall hiatus. SG1 has been on since 1996.

Battlestar Galactica (new)-Very well-made show that doesn't look like it was thrown together in a few weeks with a "shotgun script". The story is very good so far.

EUReKA-A show about a town full of ubergeeks? Where the main female character tries to hook up with the hottest man and town, and he turns out to be either gay, married, or a robot(so far, the latter has only happened)? I'm in!

Simpsons-`Nuff said. The Richard Dean Anderson episode was hillarious.

The Amazing Race-If I had control of what was on TV, this would be the only reality show allowed to show. Mainly because it has merit, a pretty nice prize, not too over-advertised, and because I know people who could beat everyone else at every challenge.[/i]

• 5 months later...

Well there are many like family guy, simpsons, the office, intervention, conan o'brian , little people big world, but my all time favorite above all others...

The Twilight Zone.

Best show ever. It's one of the shows that everyone in my house likes. Every new years and 4th of july we're all in front of the T.V. watching the marathons. Even though we've all seen just about all the episodes we still tell eachother "ohh have you seen the one where...?". Rod Serling is the coolest which has always made me biased to think that Tower of Terror is the best Disney attraction ever.

• 2 weeks later...