TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your favorite TV-series?

Hattuchili

Just finished watching the "previous season" of Galavant and I had totally forgotten how

great the writing AND the songs are for this broadway-wannabe...not that there's anything wrong

with that.

All four episodes are IOhO, great - Ricky Gervais as a Wizard! - the New Season started tonight,

and we're very much looking forward to it.

Galavant.jpg.8f9949da0dae9b8c2efb508b417c95b7.jpg

From 2014.

• 2 weeks later...

^ Actually, after two episodes 'sets', I'm a bit bummed out that they're pairing the episodes together

(each one is sitcom length, 22-24 min), instead of stretching them out like a 'normal sitcom' etc.

Also, the preview "marathon" of the first season's episodes (prior to this season airing)didn't

include all of them. They left out the wonderful one with Wierd Al Yankovic as a monk in a great

group musical number. Only four were actually aired.

No matter. It's back, and we love it even more.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Been getting really into Breaking Bad lately. Been binge watching it and I'm already about halfway into season 4. I've been making comments about meth lately (like just now I found a plastic bag of rock salt and said, "I found your bag of meth") and it's been really throwing some people off until I explain. Thankfully, one of the students I tutor is watching it too and actually found one of my meth jokes funny.

• 1 month later...

Red Dwarf. Mostly love it (though series 7 and 8 were mostly rubbish - think Tikka To Ride is the only half-decent episode from them). I did manage to go and see one of them being recorded a few months back (series 12 episode 1) which was fantastic, and should be broadcast next year.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...