TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your favorite TV-series?

Hattuchili

Though I'm more of a cartoon guy, one of my favorite TV shows of all-time is definitely MST3K. I always have a good time when watching an episode of it. And in case you're wondering, Crow is my favorite robot, and I prefer the Joel era more than the Mike era (not to say I didn't like the latter, I just watched more Joel episodes than ones with Mike). And I'm still excited for the potential reboot that's been announced for a while.

• 1 month later...

Woo Hoo! They just started filming up here in Vancouver, for the reboot of The X-Files!

Gillian-Anderson-David-Duchovny2015X-Files.jpg.ef7b6783facff2ed2fee6ad79e94cda6.jpg

Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny sharing a laugh, while shooting. (o:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just got us tickets for January 8, 2016 for the new touring cast of...

So You Think You Can Dance

It's been an awesome season this time round, and it's becoming so awful

to have to whittle down the numbers. Thankfully, the Top 10 get to tour,

and this is when we're going to see them.

Awesome.

SYTYCD2015.jpg.7d969d08f29f54e6d4eaab9338c53903.jpg

Coming to a city near you. See them! They're all amazing!

Edited by Nrthwnd

4. Freaks and Geeks

I just re-binge watched the entire 18 episodes and I had forgotten just how good of a show it was! In a way, I'm sort of glad it ended when it did. The whole thing sort of felt more like a 13 hour movie instead of a TV series!

• 1 month later...

We just started watching Scandal on Netflix and are loving it. Any show where a character will enter the room screaming "SHE'S A WHORE" is worthy of attention.

The Blacklist is still our favorite network show. And we really enjoyed watching Daredevil and Mr. Robot this summer.

dt

Scream Queens is just too much fun for us!

So over the top, in your face, obvious un-PC insults....delicious!

It's just too sassy and trashy to give up, after the first couple of episodes.

Go Chanel!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I tolerate Guy Fieri on Diner's, Drive-In's and Dives because of all of the amazing looking food. It has also given me some great ideas of thing to try and cook up at home. Just wish that they could find a less annoying, less douchier host.

I also love me some Anthony Bourdain....whether it be No Reservations, The Layover, or Parts Unknown. If they could make him the host of DD&D, my life would be complete!

Still after all these years, Seinfeld is still my favorite by far. Friends is my second favorite, and The Office is my third.

The Colbert Report (now the Late Show), Hell's Kitchen, Big Brother, and Monday Night Raw (yes, I still watch it) also are regular watches for me. I'm sure that I'm forgetting a lot, but these are the big ones.