TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your favorite TV-series?

Hattuchili

• 1 month later...

There's been a few really good episodes since Michael left, but there have also been some that weren't nearly as good. I'm really sad to see it ending. Definitely one of the funniest shows I've seen for a really long time.

I'm really liking Spartacus and Game of Thrones.

I just started Game of Thrones and got completely hooked. I finished the first season and am starting the 2nd today. Should be totally caught up in time for the start of season 3.

• 2 weeks later...

I am absolutely obsessed with Doctor Who, cannot wait for it to come back next week. I also love Game of Thrones so I'm looking forward to that return as well.

Otherwise my favorites as of right now are New Girl and Arrow. Also looking forward to Revolution's return.

So about a month ago I was obsessed with the Netflix original series House of Cards.

But now I am going back and watching the original British version, as well as the other two British sequels to House of Cards, which are To Play the King and the Final Cut.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...