TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your favorite TV-series?

Hattuchili

Actually, I prefer British TV series.

Sherlock BBC, Merlin, Downton Abbey, Doctor Who, The IT Crowd, Little Britain, Whitechapel are all my favorite.

But I love American situation comedy, TBBT, How I meet your mother.

Also, I am watching the Criminal Minds now, it's amazing.

Most of the current shows I'm watching:

Dexter

Homeland

Fox Animation Domination lineup

Parks & Recreation

The Office

30 Rock

Up All Night

Big Bang Theory

How I Met Your Mother

New Girl

Modern Family

Parenthood

The Layover w/ Anthony Bourdain

Survivor

When it's in season:

South Park

Archer

Wilfred

Shameless

Nurse Jackie

House of Lies

Shows that I watched that recently ended:

Weeds

Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations (I agree with Ginzo about this being the best travel show ever)

I watched Arrested Development back in the day when it had its first run on Fox. For years they been saying that there is going to be a new season, reunion, or movie. I'll believe it when it happens.

Weeds

Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations (I agree with Ginzo about this being the best travel show ever)

Tony swears his CNN show will be virtually the same as No Reservations, except he'll have more resources to get into places that Travel Channel could not get him into. We'll see on that, but he is bringing his beloved crew with him. And it doesn't seem like he'd be willing to give up the creative control Travel Channel gave him just to get on a more high profile network.

Weeds

Tony swears his CNN show will be virtually the same as No Reservations, except he'll have more resources to get into places that Travel Channel could not get him into. We'll see on that, but he is bringing his beloved crew with him. And it doesn't seem like he'd be willing to give up the creative control Travel Channel gave him just to get on a more high profile network.

I'm looking forward to his CNN show and I'm hoping its similar to No Reservations or even The Layover. I thought it was cool Tony rode the Coney Island Cyclone in the final Brooklyn episode of No Reservations. It will interesting to see how his show is received on a news channel. The exposure will be great with him not only being on CNN in the USA but CNN International as well. I just hope CNN viewers don't get offended too quickly to the point where CNN wants him to tone down his show.

I watched Arrested Development back in the day when it had its first run on Fox. For years they been saying that there is going to be a new season, reunion, or movie. I'll believe it when it happens.

Filming began a few months ago actually. The new season (14 episodes) will all be released the same day on Netflix, which will show us what each character has been up to and then filming on the movie begins after they finish the season.

As for my favorite shows:

Almost anything on HGTV (House Hunters, Property Brothers, Love It Or List It, Buying and Selling, etc.)

The Big Bang Theory

How I Met Your Mother

The Office

Lets see

How I met Your Mother

Anthony Bourdain Layover/No Reservations

Bizarre foods

Family Guy

South Park

Modern Family

Big Bang Theory

The Walking Dead

And my currently favorite: An American Horror Story

I watch a variety of shows but COMMUNITY is my current favourite. Got to visit the set last time I was in LA and spent the rest of the week grinning like an idiot.

YOU GOT TO DO WHAT? I've never been more jealous of someone in my life! Were they filming?

I watch a variety of shows but COMMUNITY is my current favourite. Got to visit the set last time I was in LA and spent the rest of the week grinning like an idiot.

YOU GOT TO DO WHAT? I've never been more jealous of someone in my life! Were they filming?

They weren't filming at the time, which is kind of fortunate because I probably wouldn't have been allowed in if they were! Paramount run a studio tour, the day I went I was lucky enough that they let us see Troy & Abed's apartment, the study room and the Greendale cafeteria.

My favorites in no order:

The Office-Never gets old for me.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia-Definitely one of the funniest shows on T.V. Raunchy humor.

Blue Mountain State-This show is hilarious, kinda underrated too. Only had three season though.

The Regular Show-I thought I grew out of Cartoon Network till my GF started making me watch this. Lol!

Hardcore Pawn-I love shows about pawning and what not, but this one takes the cake for me.

Edit: I can't believe I forgot Seinfeld. Classic!

Mine is 24… I wish if it runs back again.

I am not sure if you have DirecTV but if you do they are reairing it. For New Years Eve the aired the first 3 seasons commercial free for about 18 hours each day.

Now they have gone back to airing to season 1. I think it's M-Thursday at 8ET or something like that. I am not near a TV to check for you.