TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your favorite TV-series?

Hattuchili

I used to really like The Walking Dead but this season has dragged so much. I don't care about any of the characters, so when there are no brutal zombie kills, the episode is pointless. I'm about ready to give the show up.

Completely agree. I haven't even bothered to watch the last two episodes and have no desire to catch up. Seriously, AMC has effed this show up.

I didn't watch any of this season of Walking Dead, I've just been reading the synopsis' online. Did they really basically spend six episodes at some guys farm not doing anything!??! Kind of lame. At least they killed a child off on the fall finale.

^^They really have. They have been looking for that dumbass girl since the first episode and using the farm as a base camp! Absolutely ridiculous. I was excited when AMC ordered extra episodes for the second season, but it seems like all they have done is taken six episodes of material and stretched it out over 14.

Not to mention, some of their stupidity in the character's actions is just mindblowing!

MythBusters is amazing to watch (kinda wish Adam or Jamie were my father), Man v. Food is very entertaining, and World's Dumbest is hilarious. Add in a little gory awesomeness that is 1000 Ways To Die and that rounds out the top of my lineup.

Also, pretty much anything on MTV = ACK

• 2 weeks later...
Not going to lie my all time favorite TV-Series is "The Golden Girls." I have all 7 series on DVD and I put in a different disk every night before bed. Such a great classic show!!

~Matt

You know, I actually caught a re-run of this not too long ago, and had forgotten how well written and funny it was. I can't lie either, it was one of my favorites during its initial run. On top of that, the humor was definitely pretty risque and "cutting edge" for when it aired.

Most of the tv shows that I loved have ended: Friday the 13th, X-Files, Farscape, La Femme Nikita, Firefly and Stargate SG-1

I'm currently into Doctor Who, Fringe, and The Big Bang Theory.

I also enjoy Futurama, House, Venture Bros and anything from the food network.

Not going to lie my all time favorite TV-Series is "The Golden Girls." I have all 7 series on DVD and I put in a different disk every night before bed. Such a great classic show!!

~Matt

Golden Girls is my favorite TV series too!... We own all seasons on DVD except season 7 (final season)... just haven't gotten around to completing our collection... We love that damn show!!... Dorothy is my favorite (C'mon everybody has a favorite Golden Girl, no?!)...

• 2 weeks later...

Just got into "Dan Vs.", and it's probably the one of the best dark humored shows ever! Seriously, nothing is sacred, the timing is excellent, the setup is great, the animation isn't half bad, it gets away with wayyyy too much for a kid's show, and it's funny as freaking hell! I'd recommend it to pretty much anyone who likes timing and dark comedies!

Yes, I know you're all also expecting me to say something about another show from the same channel that also happens to be my user-picture. So here, I'm referencing it. Done.

Edited by Ace Of Spades