TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your favorite TV-series?

Hattuchili

• 2 weeks later...

I picked the right day to watch America's Next Top Model with my mom. They went to Santa Monica Pier and did a challenge on a carousel, so I was able to spout some nerdy comments.

I need to watch ANTM more often; don't know why I always miss it.

I picked the right day to watch America's Next Top Model with my mom. They went to Santa Monica Pier and did a challenge on a carousel, so I was able to spout some nerdy comments.

I need to watch ANTM more often; don't know why I always miss it.

That is my show!! I am mad that Isis got kicked off - she was so pretty in my opinion. I am glad that Kayla is still there though.

I am so obsessed with The Amazing Race also!

Also enjoy:

-Whitney

-Extreme Makeover: Home Addition

-Love It or List It

-Sell This House

-House Hunters

-Pawn Stars

-Auction Kings

What is everyone's take on the fall's new shows?

I want to like up all night I since i love both of the stars, but I just Can't get into it.

I'm watching Terra Nova, though I think it's too expensive to last.

Revenge seems great so far.

That's all I've really watched so far of the new stuff... the TiVo is filling up with the rest.

• 3 weeks later...

Just caught up on American Horror Story. It is definitely intriguing enough for me to want to continue watching, but I can't help but thinking it all feels like a jumbled mess sometimes. And every time I see the leather suit dude I keep thinking of the gimp suit in People Under the Stairs.

people-under-the-stairs-gimp-2.jpg.e4f063d94fc5d86b4b6ea9cd2e00ee25.jpg

I recently started watching Two and a Half Men while Charlie Sheen was still on the show and I thought it was a great, funny show. Now that he is off the show and Kutcher has replaced him, I'm still kind of sketchy about it.

I think it is still hilarious! Sheen was much more in your face, but Kutcher is doing a great job.

How I Met Your Mother is still my favorite show!

--James

For years my favorite show was the Office but now with Michael and Jo gone and that Spader guy or whoever on it, it's unwatchable. Season 6 was the last fairly good season. Season 2 and 3 are still the best ever.

Ever since TBBT has been syndicated I've been becoming more and more addicted to it. I can't believe it took me 5 seasons to start watching it.

I've been following Boardwalk Empire since the start of season 2. Last night's episode I thought was one of the best yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally caught up on this season of Dexter and it is definitely not disappointing! While the Doomsday Killer can not hold a candle to the Trinity Killer, he still makes a great serial killer!

Still liking American Horror Story and of course Top Chef!!