• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What... you got that for FACE VALUE?

Wow.

We drove around the Rose Bowl earlier today, it was like a whole freaking city down there. It was fun driving past the people in RV's tailgating (yeah, already) and yelling "TEXAS SUCKS!" out the window at the Texas fans. Good times.

But yeah, that should be a good game. I'll be watching it on TV (no 20,000 dollar tickets for me... I wanna know how you got that thing for face!)

-Amanda

I went to USC vs. Michigan two years ago, and I still hate USC for winning. Hopefully Texas will win, even though they beat Michigan last year. It's the ultimate matchup.

I'm going next year, hopefully Florida will make it in somehow.

They better get their butts in gear. I hate USC now because of this dynasty crap. I hate when one team dominates an entire sport for more than 2 years.

though, Im REALLY hating the moronic comments from Dan Fouts. IDIOT!

I hate UT, and I hate their bandwagon fans more. Although I got to root for my home state and the Big 12. It just sucks that I went to to Cotton Bowl to see my Red Raiders loose to Alabama on a crappy, yet successful 45 yard field goal.

As of now it's TEXAS 23 - USC 24.

I hate UT, and I hate their bandwagon fans more. Although I got to root for my home state and the Big 12. It just sucks that I went to to Cotton Bowl to see my Red Raiders loose to Alabama on a crappy, yet successful 45 yard field goal.

As of now it's TEXAS 23 - USC 24.

I dont think they are bandwagonning for the entire team...just for Vince young.

Just like all the jumpers flocking to USC because of Bush.

Lets do it Texas...lets drop them down a notch.

BTW Jew, hope you are enjoying the game reguardless who wins. Its been one HECK of a game.

Yes! Yay for underdogs and for Dynasty's coming crashing down!

Also yay for guys like Bush and Leinart who thought they were sweet crap and that they would go out with wins as seniors...sucks to be them.

(yes, I am hostile towards teams that never lose)

Yay for replay equipment not working at the most convienent time!!!

I'm gonna go get drunk...

Congrats to Texas for winning... Congrats to USC for reminding me why I stopped watching games at the end of the 2002 season.

Wow, with four minutes left in the 4th, my tape cut out (I had to work tonight). A bit heartbreaking actually, to watch such a great game and then have to miss then end. Hell of a game. I wasn't rooting for anybody in particular. I just knew it was going to be an awesome game. Just can't freakin' believe my tape cut out.