TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Exam Grades/Whine about Exams here!

Homer

I got an A in pre-calc, a 62 in AP Gov (although it was a full AP test, and that was just my multiple choice section, I haven't gotten back my essays yet), and I haven't gotten back Ap Literature which was my only other hard exam this year since I'm being a senior slacker and taking 3 electives

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm.. in my journalism course, third semester I got:

Radio Voice Training - 87

Opinion Writing - 76

News Reporting - 78

Page Layout and Design - 87

Magazine Writing - 88

Television Production - 83

Copy Editing - 83

AVERAGE - 83

Within two weeks I had dropped out

• 4 months later...

After a semester break from this topic, it's time to bump it up again as many are now out of school.

My grades were:

Intermediate algebra (for the 3rd time now): C

Figure & Composition drawing II: B (Naked peep class)

Drawing and Composition: A (The coaster-drawing class)

In my school, the only exams that are required are the ones that count for high school credit.

Algebra I Exam: C

German 2 Exam: B

Final Report Card:

Science: B

Algebra I: C

English: B

German 2: A

Keyboarding: A

Social Studies: B

Wow why do so many people got +90??? That's out of 100 right? Then it's not normal to have such high points! Here in Belgium most of us get like 70 or less, 80 is rare, having 90+ is very rare.

But then again our educational system is said to be the hardest and most difficult in the world.

I'm getting my marks in two weeks. And I'm happy if I've got 70% in total, cause then I know I've worked hard enough!

I got straight A's on my report card and on my finals...

Geometry - 94%

Science - 95%

Technology - 100%

American History - 100%

English - 80%/100% (2 parts)

Spanish 2 - 90%

I thought I was going to do worse on my Spanish final because I had to take it with a different class...a class of loud, annoying 7th graders...

Wow why do so many people got +90??? That's out of 100 right? Then it's not normal to have such high points! Here in Belgium most of us get like 70 or less, 80 is rare, having 90+ is very rare.

But then again our educational system is said to be the hardest and most difficult in the world.

I'm getting my marks in two weeks. And I'm happy if I've got 70% in total, cause then I know I've worked hard enough!

I think its because in the States, they seem to put so much priority on grades and GPA. In a way they make you feel like if you don't have an "A" you are inadequate.

lets see...

Broadcast Programming & Management: A

Electronic News Gathering: A

Principles of Sociology: B+

Approaches to Literature: B

Probability & Statistics: B

and I thought I was going to get a C in approaches to literature and I'm surprised I did so well in Prob & Stat even though math isn't my strongest subject.

^Nice... (j/k)

That English 1A, that's a college course right? I took an English 1A and got a B last year...which was a college course. It shocked me because I slacked off so much...mainly did the major papers and barely read..lol

Yeah, Thats pretty much what I did, which is why I failed.

The assignments were not balanced very well. The total of inclass assignments (that I didn't do) was like 3 times more than the total for papers.

I'm nowhere as good as all of you, but anyway ...

Fitness and Health : 78%

Calculus 1 : 66% ...

Chemistry 1 : 60% (that's what I needed to pass here !)

Québec Litterature : 67%

At least, I'm above the average in each of those courses, especially in Calculus 1 and Chemistry 1, where the average is around 40-45% ...

^^ I know I have, and last year I had to put Latin on top of that as well, but I quit it for this year. It was really good. But next year I am starting my GCSE course and I am doing:

French, English, English Literature, Maths, Additional Maths, Biology, Physics, Art, Technology and Geography