TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Best Park Fireworks

^ You're right. BGW has a pretty awesome show too. Not quite a Disney presentation, but way better than an average show.

I also remember watching the Kings Island show in 2005 from Beast. That was a fun experience though the show itself wasn't anything to write home about.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only park fireworks I've seen was KD's Nights of Fire at East Coast Bash last year. Honestly, the local minor league baseball team's fireworks are better, but KD's were much louder and there was no announcement so I was caught completely off-guard when it started and almost crapped my pants. It was made more enjoyable by Cliff shouting "Ermahgerd! Sperklers!".

• 6 months later...

Any Disney fireworks really. I was recently exposed to BGW's display. Not choreographed, not as long, but still pretty impressive for park fireworks. Solid finale.

Disneyland's 50th anniversary fireworks show Remember...Dreams Come True is the best I've seen. That Haunted Mansion part where the fireworks went off behind you blew me away.

I would kill to have seen that...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

When I was at Disneyland in June 2013, the fireworks show they had at night was really spectacular. I was quite impressed with the formations in the sky, and the music they played along with it was great too. They were good enough that I'd call seeing the fireworks the second best part of the day besides riding California Screamin' (the rare moment where I preferred a park's theming/environment to most rides).

I've only seen Indiana Beach's firework display. I was there last year on July 4th. Thousands upon thousands fill up their boardwalk. My friend and I were fortunate enough to be on Hurricane Hoosier as they began the fireworks. They were packed, but hardly anybody was interested in riding. I must say that was probably my best roller coaster moment so far.