TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Youtube Thread

CoasterPeep7

I've actually been involved in a crash 12 years ago. A boy tried to hold on in the middle of a waterslide, by means of which I got delayed. It really sucked, coz the boy ran away for fear of revenge, and the women who crashed into me put the blame on me

This is a hilarious video!

This woman is absolutely terrified riding the gondola lift "Metrocable" in Medellín, Colombia. And it doesn't help that her family is purposely trying to freak her out! And it gets really good from 3:55 in the vid til the end!

*Warning - She screams mad obscenities in Spanish!

Back story: I'm one of the executive for a student organization that unites undergraduate engineering societies in the province. For National Engineering Month I organized an event that brought 10 of those schools together. Each school built their own Rube Goldberg Machine that was connected to the next through a cell phone or internet connection. When the signal got to my machine at the CN Tower, it was rigged up to turn on the CN Tower lights purple to represent engineers everywhere.

When I'm not riding coasters, I direct a handbell choir at my church. I also write the arrangements for a lot of the stuff we play.

We decided to have some fun and work up "Bohemian Rhapsody" for a solo we played at a festival recently. After all the work it took to be able to play it, we didn't want the effort to be wasted... so we made a video. Enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...