TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Youtube Thread

CoasterPeep7

^ Yeah seriously WTF was that review. I don’t know what Doug was thinking when he did this. This was easily one of his worst NC reviews ever if not the worst. Some consider it so bad that they’ve dubbed it the worst review in history of the internet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Although the ride vehicles aren't full of riders, this is an amazing 360' video of

the Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway attraction in DHS. The best thing about this

video is, you can place the POV at the back, so you're going backwards. But you also get

to see how a few of the scene changes occur, and what happens while you're "facing forward."

Very cool to watch IMhO. (Video is from ATTRACTIONS Magazine, thanks.)

(Sorry, I really don't know how to condense this into a much shorter link. Dumb bear, I am.)

When you start the video, just turn the "camera" to the back of your car. And enjoy the unusual view.

PerfectPicnicPoster.png.3f8e785957a3fb8a1bc7a90b6556416f.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just discovered this today. While the last several Super Bowl halftime shows have been sponsored by Pepsi did you know that in 1995 Disney produced the halftime show and it was pretty much a vessel to promote the new Indiana Jones Adventure ride that was opening at Disneyland that year. It was a bizarre hodgepodge spectacle that featured Patti LaBelle and Tony Bennett because, you know, that’s what 90s kids were listening to, and also featured a cameo of a Lion King song. I wasn’t sure where else to post this on here but I found it fascinating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Here's a totally 180' twist on a current London/Broadway musical ..... SIX.

Like Sondheim's COMPANY going from Bobby (a bachelor/1970) to Bobbie (a bachelorette/2021) this season,

these SIX guys are singing the same lyrics with no gender change.... the results? Well....

No lip-syncing here. Six genuine voices and man, how they harmonize! 👏

This could be daunting - with so many tributes to Stephen Sondheim coming up..... anyway ....

...Here`s the RE-Opening Night of COMPANY, with the director giving a pre-show speech.

COMPANY re-opened on the day of Steve`s passing... Friday, Nov. 26, 2021.  It`s amazing...