TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Reality Blitz

GalacticHero

What's your favorite reality show?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite reality show?

• The Apprentice
    • Survivor
    • Wickedly Perfect
    • The Contender
    • American Idol
    • The Bachelor/The Bachelorette
    • The Starlet
    • Craft Corner Death Match
    • America's Next Top Model
    • Extreme Makeover
    • Extreme Makeover
    • Extreme makeover: Home Edition

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Amazing Race is pretty much the only one I'll watch. I did like Dream Job on ESPN, but this time around it's all former NBA players trying for a basketball analyst job, and since I don't watch basketball, I don't care this time around.

I have to say, Craft Corner Death Match is among the best TV show titles ever, though I'm sure the show is not as entertaining as it would be if I was in charge...

dt

Another big Amazing Race fan here. The first two weeks have been great with down to the wire finishes. That really has to suck for the team that loses!

And wtf is Craft Corner Death Match? Do two grannies fight it out with knitting needles?

I swear reality tv needs to die a horrible death...

I mean every single show is almost exactly the same it really is just terrible to watch. I guess honestly if it was restricted to one channel I wouldn't have a problem with it. But honestly reality tv has just taken over everything.

Yes I don't watch any reality tv. I watch things like Mythbusters, Junkyard Wars, BBC sitcoms, M*A*S*H, and the like... Well maybe I watch a little reality tv... Faking It UK is pretty good most of the time the US version on TLC is mostly just terrible but well TLC hasn't made anything good for a year or so now.

I miss the days of good scripted shows... It was the mega game shows that started us on this slippery slope. Eventually people will realize that reality tv is the same thing over and over and then ratings will drop. I can't wait for that day.

Because I grew up primarily in the 90's I have to stick with the original reality show, Real World. I used to love Road Rules (no longer running) back in the day before the members could get kicked off for failing missions. Same with Real World. I still enjoy Real World every now and then though.[/b]

I love this show and my sister and I plan on trying out as soon as she turns 18.

She doesn't have to wait... they are taking applications for a family version right now... families of four, so long as you are all related and the age limit is 8 not 18!!!

Shari "I am thinking about recruiting some of my family to send in a tape"

Shoufler