TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

DDR Extreme 2

trustkill22

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I wish I had a PS2! I have, well LOST, Ultramix 1 but hopefully am getting Ultramix 3 sometime soon. It sucks because I bought a hard dance mat for like $150 bucks and I cant use it! I know, we should have TPR DDR battles!!!

Colin"Currently using Livingstons for my DDR fix"C

Man, I wish I had a PS2! I have, well LOST, Ultramix 1 but hopefully am getting Ultramix 3 sometime soon. It sucks because I bought a hard dance mat for like $150 bucks and I cant use it! I know, we should have TPR DDR battles!!!

Colin"Currently using Livingstons for my DDR fix"C

I have a hard foam thingy one. Works excellant

Uh oh TPR Online DDR tournament. Ya those hard foam mats are good but i'll stick with my highly worked in mounted-on-a-piece-of-wood pad . And if you wanna see an incredible pad thats better than the original arcade check out Cobalt Flux pads. Incredible but they cost like $300 but are very high quality and on the website they run it over with a moped and cars and stuff and it still works fine. In-flippin-credible.

Uh oh TPR Online DDR tournament. Ya those hard foam mats are good but i'll stick with my highly worked in mounted-on-a-piece-of-wood pad . And if you wanna see an incredible pad thats better than the original arcade check out Cobalt Flux pads. Incredible but they cost like $300 but are very high quality and on the website they run it over with a moped and cars and stuff and it still works fine. In-flippin-credible.

We got a metal pad for 60 bucks. It then cost 60 to ship so 120 for the total WASNT bad considering itll probably last alot longer and its alot closer to the feel and size of the real arcade machines. The mats are a bit smaller in size. Not good for larger people like myself who are 6' tall and have larger feet and legs.