Whoring

What's your credit capacity?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. What's your credit capacity?

• Always been a whore
    • Converted into whorism by TRP
    • I bribe little kids so I get my credits
    • Screw this, I only ride the COOL credits

I'll ride kiddie coasters if I'm with other people, and there's little or no line. I won't borrow a kid from some stranger to ride one where you need a kid. I don't need the credit that bad!

dt

See, this where it's great to have your own kid that you HAVE to ride with

So does a "Dragon" count as a coaster, because like BTMRR it appears to be a powered train.

518.jpg.c6f0509ea049f167118c33f95ead37f6.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sometimes go out of my way to ride kiddie coasters now that I started counting coasters as credits. I wouldn't pay a lot to get into a park (like Storybookland in NJ for $17) just to get a credit on a kiddie coaster but in a pay as you go park where it might only be $2 or $3 to ride, I'll go on it to get the credit.

i ride the kiddie coasters that are not just an oval... example, i will ride ghoster coaster at pcw, but i won't go out of my way to ride "brain teaser" at sfdl

You'd be lucky to get on if you did. I've tried 3 times to get on that coaster, and was denied every time because I was an adult!!

JJ - Credit whore extraordinaire

I wouldn't pay a lot to get into a park (like Storybookland in NJ for $17) .

You missed out on "Bubbles the Coaster" over a few measly dollars (I do think it was $17!)???

The horror! The shame! I just can't pass those things up!

I'm addicted! Don't help me, I don't want it!

I like this addiction!!

JJ

Yes, I am a total credit whore.

Cases in point: went on Fiesta Express at Cypress Gardens two days ago. If you have ever seen it, it is basically a zig zag track and a top speed of about 5 mph!

Bribed my niece to go on Jr Gemini with me. When we got back in the station, all the kids yelled for another ride (I did not) but had to ride it again! The SMALLEST cars in the world!

Did the kiddie coaster at SFGadv. They usually make you ride with a kid, but the two kids in front of me didn't want to ride with me. Such is life...but I got the credit!!

Winnie2.jpg.33aff0d4e1b786a2c5078d9b572d9c3b.jpg

At Lake Winnie...on some worm coaster!

kiddie3.jpg.bb93538a7dc73d1abc2089a304da7ab7.jpg

At Cypress Gardens. Ah, a credit is a credit!!

kiddie2.jpg.0058f3e488a0a9e58dfbaa253845c7d9.jpg

At Six Flags Great Adventure. The two kids who DIDN'T wanna ride with me were wearing these HUGE blue circles over their faces!

Kiddie1.jpg.98f0c5d8ff757237859d464a43db948f.jpg

At Six Flags Great America

Hmm--I guess the only time I've ever "whored" myself was when I rode Gadget's Go Coaster" with my nieces at Disneyland. Well, there was Scooby's Ghoster Coaster at Kings Dominion, which is actually a decent little woodie. So, make that twice.

The TPR coaster pimps could persuade me to whore a bit more in the UK, though.

....nor will I bribe a kid (or parent) to ride a kiddie coaster with them....

Now that I've gone and reread the entire thread....

Derek, I seem to remember a little incident at CP a few years ago involving Jr. Gemini. Care to revise your story??

Or would the masses like me to elaborate???

(I am SO loving this!)

JJ

I might have to be kept "in check" on the TPR/UK June'06 Tour, but, for now....

I really have a hard time, about getting onto/into a child's coaster, strictly for a cred. I have done my share, in adulthood I will admit. But usually, that was only cause the coaster in question was still fairly unique (to me IMhO) and more importantly, still larger enough....

Oh to heck with it, yes yes yes YES I'll do it, I'll do it for the credits, I'll do it for stats, I'll do it cause everybody is probably going to do it in UK....

Whore-ish enough for y'all?

I still voted the last one. So, there ya go. Bite me.

discuss

You should add a category: "I'm not an ACEr"

...sorry if someone else said this before...

-Amanda

That's ok. "The Poll" on this hasn't been bumped in awhile. And so....

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1675&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=ace

Have fun voting!

I'm definitely a 'cool credit' type of guy. I'm certainly not one of those who has to ride every kiddy coaster I see for the sake of a credit. Doesn't mean that I avoid them completely though as there are 'some' decent ones out there Hmmm, maybe I'm a semi whore then...

I have always tried to ride every coaster in every theme park I have ever visited, even at the fairs and carnivals. From the largest to the smallest ones, they are all wonderful to me. So, yeah, I have always been a WHORE!! A crdit WHORE that is..

Mikey

• 2 weeks later...

If there is a coaster and if I can ride it then I will so I guess that puts me into the credit whore category. Anyways some kiddie coasters can be great fun, Zipper Dipper at Blackpool and Karavanen at Tivoli with its airtime for instance. I've not yet borrowed a kid to get those coasters that are unavailable although as there is a park in the UK, Gullivers Milton Keynes, that does not allow access without kids but has three coasters then this may have to change.

If I can fit in or can ride, I ride much anything

I've not yet borrowed a kid to get those coasters that are unavailable although as there is a park in the UK, Gullivers Milton Keynes, that does not allow access without kids but has three coasters then this may have to change.

I so can't wait for that day to come