TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The 20k Site at WDW - What would you like to see?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope they do something other than a playground. That's about the best piece of real estate at the Kingdom and all they think is "playground"?!

I heard the same from my friend in the Disney Design Group though.. two attractions, maybe three.. one E ride and two smaller ones... so who knows.

I do think they should put an S&S Tower where the old stage used to be in Tommorowland and put a rocket coaster in there with the speed way

Eric

Disney and a rocket coaster? No way, that would never work. The top speed Disney would make it go is teh speed of Test Track, and that's really slow for a rocket coaster. Put in an S&S tower kinda like Power Tower, with two launching and two dropping. But then again, Disney would make it like 50 feet tall.

I really hope they do something other than a playground. That's about the best piece of real estate at the Kingdom and all they think is "playground"?!

That's Disney for you. At least they aren't attempting to spend a lot of money on another E-ticket like Mission: Crap.

That's Disney for you. At least they aren't attempting to spend a lot of money on another E-ticket like Mission: Crap.

Hey, I like Mission: Nausea!!!

I doubt anything they do will involve water now they've drained it. There was a rumour of a splash mountain style 'Villain Mountain' attraction but i can't see them doing that now. Well at least Pooh's Wood will be cute if nothing else

I doubt anything they do will involve water now they've drained it. There was a rumour of a splash mountain style 'Villain Mountain' attraction but i can't see them doing that now. Well at least Pooh's Wood will be cute if nothing else

Why does everything have to be cute to Disney? I mean, can't they ever make something more like Alien Encounter once and a while?

I can't beleve they did that to Alien Encounter, and then they even had to dumb down Stitch because it was still 'too scary' for the kids. Surely a height restriction would be enough. How about 'Pooh's Haunted Wood Encounter' in pitch blackness....

The 20k site is pretty much smack dab behind the castle. It's just across the midway from Pooh, Snow White, the Carousel, and Dumbo.

I think a rocket coaster over the speedway is plausable! Of course this is Disney we're talking about so it'd probably be a Vekoma Rocket Coaster... ouch... Anyways, that's just my wish.. I think a real coaster would do well at the MK but would be too much of an eye sore for the park.

I know Disney is all about kids.. but from my experience (based on turning away countless kids that are wayyy under 54' at Dueling Dragons daily) most kids would rather ride a coaster or a ride a Test Track, or Mission:Nausea, then play on a cheap plastic standard playground that you can find at any decent shopping mall or almost any big or small amusement park. This is DISNEY WORLD.. can't they think of ANYTHING else?

I guarantee that Auqatopia is more popular with the kids than Honey I Shrunk the Kids Playground..

Eric

I can't beleve they did that to Alien Encounter, and then they even had to dumb down Stitch because it was still 'too scary' for the kids. Surely a height restriction would be enough. How about 'Pooh's Haunted Wood Encounter' in pitch blackness....

There's Disney for ya. And 'Pooh's Haunted Wood Encounter' would probably make kids crap in there pants even though the scariest thing Disney could do is make a tree fall over.

Disney's themepark arm(US) is afraid of one thing right now: Spending money. We've seen this at DCA with its never-ending cheapness. I hope the new administration, who enters after eisner gets the boot, will pump the dollars into themepark spending that it so sorely needs.