TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Bad Color Schemes and/or Just Ugly Coasters

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like X's colors^^

I think Xcelerators colors were picked poorly, not because they dont look good, but because after the track fades, it looks terrible!

Goliath has a color scheme similar to the one Xeclerator had when it was new, the difference is, Magic mountain originally painted goliath a blueish color that eventually faded into a teal, unlike excelerator, which was painted teal, then faded into ugly washed out teal.

^ I'm glad Batman: Dark Knight isn't like all the other "Batman" named coaster with the execption of 3.....I'm tired of that black and grey color scheme. I had to look at it when it was the Steel Phantom's Colors here at Kennywood. I think the purple and baby blue rails look good on B: DK...

I don't care for:The colors on Montu @ Busch Gardens Tampa.

The Deep bright purple of the Great White @ Sea World Texas

The Great Bear @ Hershey Park...a few other but can't think of them at the moment.

Tatsu: McDonald's The Ride!

Scream also has those funky fuschia or purple or whatever they are supports, never understood that choice, they had a perfectly good looking idea with the blue and yellow......there's gotta be something better than that.

Ninja's once red track is now pink, makes it more macho as it swishes through the trees, methinks.

Tatsu: McDonald's The Ride!

Scream also has those funky fuschia or purple or whatever they are supports, never understood that choice, they had a perfectly good looking idea with the blue and yellow......there's gotta be something better than that.

Ninja's once red track is now pink, makes it more macho as it swishes through the trees, methinks.

I hate that Ninja is freaking PINK now. Would have loved to see it in its red glory

Scream isn't that bad... I love contrasting colours on coasters, makes you look...

... but truly, Tatsu WILL be McDonald's the Ride! XD

-Amanda "I wanna ride Tatsu with the Hamburglar, it's my lifelong dream" Vincelli