TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Official" TPR Returns To Asia Ongoing TR!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Yeah, I know. We've gotten so far behind on some updates lately. But the good news is I do have the Hong Kong Disneyland video segment DONE and the photo update is about 75% there, so I think I'll actually have that park up in about a week.

--Robb "The Asia winter trip update is my next big project." Alvey

• 3 weeks later...
First of all... since it's Christmas Eve, I'm going to wish you guys Merry Christmas and continued safe travels.

Second, I am going to say "kudos" to Robb for his comments above^... I have never believed those "reports" anyway, as I would expect a higher standard for anything with the Disney name on it.

Finally, I have to say that the Chip and Dale deelybobbers are absolutely the most awesome Elissa-friendly accessory ever. I do hope you purchased those as they are sure to be one-of-a-kind.

Looking forward to more of your trip!

Shari

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello here's the belgian again (euh again? this is my first topic ...thing...)ok anyway it seems to be a cool park ocean park! my chinese teacher from chinese camp (no i'm not a loser ) showd some pictures so i did see it before but that mine train is really screwed up what my teacher said "don't you ever go in there if you go once to china she said ". sorry miss maibe once but not twice (thinking of the pain......) you people are awsome=) just e-mail me when you're in belgium again=)(let me refresh ur minds...) the home of the gerstlauer typhoon , in bobbejaanland (hilarious ur movie how robb tries to speak that out hahaha=) and walibi , vampire (slc) anduhmm.... well you know the tiny piece of land between holland france germany .... oyeah almost forgottn mellissa i like rodents i had two guineypigs (hehe oversized rodents ) but there dead now

see u people=)

Hello here's the belgian again (euh again? this is my first topic ...thing...)ok anyway it seems to be a cool park ocean park! my chinese teacher from chinese camp (no i'm not a loser ) showd some pictures so i did see it before but that mine train is really screwed up what my teacher said "don't you ever go in there if you go once to china she said ". sorry miss maibe once but not twice (thinking of the pain......) you people are awsome=) just e-mail me when you're in belgium again=)(let me refresh ur minds...) the home of the gerstlauer typhoon , in bobbejaanland (hilarious ur movie how robb tries to speak that out hahaha=) and walibi , vampire (slc) anduhmm.... well you know the tiny piece of land between holland france germany .... oyeah almost forgottn mellissa i like rodents i had two guineypigs (hehe oversized rodents ) but there dead now

see u people=)

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, honestly everyone it's REALLY pissing me off with everyone talking about the "kids peeing in the fountains."

We saw NOTHING of the sort while we were there and we've already commented that three times in this thread.

IMO, those reports seemed to be nothing than the media seeking out something negative about the park, found some isolated incidents of the occurrence and made a big deal out of it.

And now the park has a reputation of "people peeing in the park and being filthy dirty."

The park is nothing of the sort. And every person here who continues to comment about it, is actually not HELPING the situation any. You're only adding to the bad reputation of the park and essentially supporting the over-glamourized American sensationalist journalism.

The people at the park were nice, courteous, clean, etc. If you want to see a disgusting display of humanity, the local Saturday crowds at most So Cal parks are 100 times worse than anything we saw during our stay at Hong Kong Disneyland.

So I am going to ask, for the sake of the park, to please stop with the "kids peeing in the fountain" comments.

Thanks for your understanding.

--Robb

Yeah, because that is probably why nobody goes there. because of that. I want to go there!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Excellent trip report guys I cant wait to head that way prob. this summer . I have to agree with you Robb it did look so romantic and I would always be kissing Mark aka the quaker esp. with all those dark rides and tunnels . Def. not a stalker like most folks but hey lol and of course I couldnt leave you out Robb and Elissa but once again luved the trip report man and the pics great job guys all of you when you head back through Georgia we should def. link up

asia586b_103.jpg.6e3fb35336501ff1a1151646465c7792.jpg

That looks like a great trip.

By the way, about the Etiquette Bell. Systems like that can be found in many places in Asia. They basically play music to cover up toilet noises because they don't consider them to be decent and proper.

• 1 month later...

Love the pics of Ocean Park! Very nostalgic.

I remember a grueling bus ride to the park. I was 17 and my grandma was 65, so we were both eligiable for reduced entrance fees ... but we hadn't brought our passports with us. The ticket lady wouldn't believe that I was a child and Grandma was a senior! We got back on the bus, and returned the next day with passports in hand, 'cause my grandma was too cheap to pay full price.

• 7 months later...