TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New Year's Eve

niiicolaaah

Hi everyone! I am very excited because the transportation strike in New York City has ended. Me and one of my friends are going to take a train down there and stay with our friend who lives on Long Island for a week!

We are not going to Times Square for the ball drop though. The amount of people and lack of bathrooms makes us nervous. I'm sure we'll have insane amounts of fun anyway!

So, who has fun plans for new year's??

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love newyears eve! Definately my favorite day of the year. Me and all my friend start with making a huge fire, then we throw lots of random stuff in it. Later, around midnight we watch the fireworks, and at the end of the night we put the biggest one in a trashcan! I have never laughed as hard as last years trashcan bombing

I'm sure it will be the usual "Fall Asleep On The Couch Before Midnight" extravaganza that it always is here on NYE. We always stay at home, as dealing with drunken jackasses is, um, not fun.

And as always at this time of year, I'd again like to propose my constitutional amendment that the words "Dick Clark" and "rocking" should not be permitted to be used together ever...

dt

I'll be at a big arse party in my local pub. A friend of mine DJs, the landlady does a great buffet, and I'll be surrounded by pretty much everyone in the world I care about and copious amounts of alcohol and cigarettes. Heaven. I took loads of great pictures last New Year's Eve and I finally got a digital camera over the summer so there'll be even more this year! Last year was the first year I've ever really enjoyed NYE, something always seems to go wrong, hopefully this year will go to plan and be great.

I'll be at my home bar. They don't do cover, they serve good champagne with shots of whiskey in it (yum) for midnight, and it's no-attitude hea-ven!

David knows I enjoy doing this sometimes (done a lot of home parties and quiet ones at-home), so we split once in a great while. And/or he'll show up just before midnight at the bar....

The dumb bastard loves me!

I stay at a friends house where we have a party with around 15 people. I think we gonna eat some pizza then drink some beer then watch the fireworks and shoot some rockets ourselves. Afterwards I think we drink some more beer and on the next day we have a nice little breakfast. That's it.