TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Patriot Construction Photos.

Hi Everybody.

Well I was out at Worlds of Fun today 12-21-05 for another construction tour photo shoot. Main track work is just starting to pick up again as they were begining to work on supports. All remaining track is on site and they have another couple deliveries of supports on the way. Main track work should be completed by mid January. No other news to report as I was buisy doing photos. Nice blue sky and some snow on the ground kind of nice for a change from Florida.

Anyway I dont post much but I read alot on the site so thought some would like to see my photos so I poped up a post.

I have posted 24 photos from todays tour on my site at www.johnnyupsidedown.com or if you like, quick link to the photos here http://www.johnnyupsidedown.com/new2006.html

Enjoy!!!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NO matter how the ride rides, it could end up being one of the most photogenic. That thing looks GORGEOUS.

And that Zero G...its so...drawn out. It doesnt have the same super fast rotation which I think would be pretty cool. I never liked being whipped through the Zero G because you never got to feel being truely weightless. Hydra is by far the best Zero G and thats because it has a similar elongation quality to it. I think this might even eclipse that.

Either way, you can just tell by how flat it is on top and how early and late the banking starts. Still, beautiful color scheme.

Wow, once again GREAT pics Johnny. We appreciate it alot that you take time out to come from Florida all the way to Chilly KC to take pics of our new Underated coaster. This thing is going to be a huge hit I can see it. This will be something that the GP will Eat up at once and I bet enthusiasts will catch on a bit later as well.

Thanks TDMAMBA.

Believe me it was well worth the trip out from Florida for the photos. Even if I could only take one photo it would be worth it. Anwyway one of the things that my contact at the park told me is that if Patriot does good for the park to expect more great things in the future. I did find out something interesting the park has 500 acres of land total. I was surprised by that figure. I do think that the GP is going to eat the coaster up. Its going to be a great addition to the park and I think the ride experience is going to be great.