TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[WDS 2007] Tower of Terror

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow. :shock: What A View that is going to be, when you come up from the train station! Or even from the parking lot. Mmm, m!

No doubt where my attention will be drawn, in just over a year or so from now, heh heh. Altho it won't be opened yet, it's shure gonna look purty towering over them studios, yep!

Not to mention a new coaster there, too, YAY CRUSH's TT!

Wow. :shock: What A View that is going to be, when you come up from the train station! Or even from the parking lot. Mmm, m!

No doubt where my attention will be drawn, in just over a year or so from now, heh heh. Altho it won't be opened yet, it's shure gonna look purty towering over them studios, yep!

Not to mention a new coaster there, too, YAY CRUSH's TT!

The next few years are shaping up to be good ones at Disneyland Paris, three big new rides to bring it level with the other big Disney parks.

I was at Tokyo DisneyLand on New Year's Day. I went with the expectation that it would be crowded, and I wasn't let down. It wasn't as bad as Xmas 2003 though, so I had a pretty decent time. I noticed a few things between this visit and my trip to DisneySea in mid-December:

ToT is ginormous! It looks so huge as you drive around the back of the resort past the ship and entrance to DS's parking garages!

There is a new crane between the two parks. I didn't see it from DS, so I don't think it was there yet, but it is very obvious from the FantasyLand section of the park. It appears to be behind Critter Country, but not actually inside DS. Does anybody know what's going on in the mystery zone between the two parks? It's a pretty tall crane.

Chris B

I was at Tokyo DisneyLand on New Year's Day. I went with the expectation that it would be crowded, and I wasn't let down. It wasn't as bad as Xmas 2003 though, so I had a pretty decent time. I noticed a few things between this visit and my trip to DisneySea in mid-December:

ToT is ginormous! It looks so huge as you drive around the back of the resort past the ship and entrance to DS's parking garages!

There is a new crane between the two parks. I didn't see it from DS, so I don't think it was there yet, but it is very obvious from the FantasyLand section of the park. It appears to be behind Critter Country, but not actually inside DS. Does anybody know what's going on in the mystery zone between the two parks? It's a pretty tall crane.

Chris B

Did you get a picture of the crane?

Um, not trying to re-direct the above few postings about TDS' ToT, but....

(EDIT - Already BUMPed the thread needed...)

Hope this helps in keeping the two of'em a bit separate?

Tokyo's I believe, opens this year, yes? Then Paris' opens in the fall of '07.

What I heard. ~ ~ ~

And Tom (Shockwave), I think you're right about the speed in which the both of these particular TofTs are going up. I.E. FAST?

To me, it appears (to me) that now that they've got "the hang" of building two of them so far, and there are still probably significant differences in all four as to how they are put together, the basic 'stuff' seems to be a done deal in raising the main framework of the main building, etc. And the building(s) itself/themself.

Or maybe it's all in our imagination, heh heh heh.

OMG This looks really weird cause i was their in August (As a Bday Presant).

And spending quite alot of time in the studios.

For Rock'N Rollercoaster

and the tram tour

After getting off the tram tour just seeing cranes and a sort of 15 mtr tall frame.

This is going to be so sweet

And the buzz ride next year DLRP Is really getting a move on

Now all we need is Expedition Exerest

And Splash mountain.