TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Best Theme Park Show You Have Seen.

Fantasmic was the best show I've seen in any park. It was awesome!

The best street show in a park I've seen was probably the show in DAK when a bunch of guys balance on ladders 20 feet off the ground while balancing brushes and paint cans on their heads. Anybody seen that one?

Hmmm...

The best Stunt Show I've ever seen is Red Beard, in Terra Mítica. If you understand Spanish this show is perfect, because of its history, its dialogue and its scenary(A ship, a little village and a mountain). I really enjoy this show!

FiestAventura at PortAventura Park is a very good Night Show with a fantastic music and China Town (PortAventura Park) is too a good show.

Apart from Spain, Moteurs... Action!(WDS) is a very good show, a bit boring but with incredible scenes. I enjoyed Cinémagique too, I loved that show. I haven't seen any show out of Europe, so I'm not going to say nothing.

^Shows are always really fun... just as long as they are at night.

Someone might not have said this:

1. Captian EO - (STILL BEST MJ FILM EVER)

"Theres just another part of me.. a-he-He, Shamona!"

2. Fantasy Waters @ DLHotel

3. The Hanging of 2004 (Knotts Scary Farm is all about the lude shows)

4. RipTide @ Sea World {Best lighting effects ever, but not because i had anything to do with it }

Bryan

Philharmagic is my favorite. I'd never seen 3D that good before.

Irish Thunder at BGE was great.

Secrets Of Castle O'Sullivan was really cheesy but I loved it cause I thought the star was totally hot

It's Tough to Be a Bug was cute but we had horrid seats so the 3D aspect did not work correctly for us.

Shrek 4D was really good too but I consider it more of a ride since the seats move.

Lol^:lmao:

- I love that fat singer in the back!

Umm, lets see here:

#1: WaterWorld @ USH - My all time favorite stunt show. Incredible show, especially at night when that huge sea plane is rocket towards the audience!

#2: Lights, Motor, Action @ DMGM - Awesome stunts with the souped up cars... I wish I had one!

#3: Fantasmic @ DL - The first and best Fantasmic out there. Amazing show, especially when they bring out the pirate ship, or the marionettes!

#4: Illuminations @ Epcot - No other show can beat the soundtrack, or the fire barge ever... period.

#5: Terminator 2:3D @ USH - One amazing show. From the peppy/slightly high Cyberdyne spokesperson, to the amazing architecture in and out of the building (not the boring version at USO)... this show kicks ass (well not really because donkeys are cool...!?)

Anyways, there you have it. My top 5 favorite Theme Park Shows of all time!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 years later...

Well, time to revive a dead thread!!

We have never really been "show" people while at parks. Usually we are there for the rides, not the shows. That being said, every now and then we do find ourselves watching a show at a park... and usually it's nothing to write home about but after our recent trip to Dollywood, where we watched the "Gazillion Bubble Show" all that changed.

We had really low expectations going into the show, and we assumed it would be a show mainly for kids. But HOLY SH!T!!! That show was amazing. I have seriously never seen so many bubbles in my life!! I seriously felt like a kid all over again, as did most adults judging by their reactions when looking around the room!

If you find yourself at Dollywood you MUST give this show a go! It's awesome!

Well, time to revive a dead thread!!

We have never really been "show" people while at parks. Usually we are there for the rides, not the shows. That being said, every now and then we do find ourselves watching a show at a park... and usually it's nothing to write home about but after our recent trip to Dollywood, where we watched the "Gazillion Bubble Show" all that changed.

We had really low expectations going into the show, and we assumed it would be a show mainly for kids. But HOLY SH!T!!! That show was amazing. I have seriously never seen so many bubbles in my life!! I seriously felt like a kid all over again, as did most adults judging by their reactions when looking around the room!

If you find yourself at Dollywood you MUST give this show a go! It's awesome!

We were between that show and Heartsong in my most recent visit. The employee recommended the Bubble Show since it had lasers and we seemed like guys who'd appreciate that. I am so glad she recommended it since it blew all expectations away. I was expecting a kid friendly little show, not a bubble artist with laser bubble FX (yes that's a thing and it's awesome).

...We had really low expectations going into the show, and we assumed it would be a show mainly for kids. But HOLY SH!T!!! That show was amazing. I have seriously never seen so many bubbles in my life!! I seriously felt like a kid all over again, as did most adults judging by their reactions when looking around the room!...

I saw a Bubbles Show at Europa Park during a past TPR Europe Tour. And I totally agree with you, about how the adults really

get into it, as much as the kids do. I totally advise, that if any theme park offers such a show, go see it! It's fun and silly

a lot of times. But more than that, it's just entertaining.

1897390786_Europa-TheMagicBubbleShow.jpg.c5a1a556c86033b4f3a210ed92b5f168.jpg

The Magic Bubbles Show, Europa Park.

I'll make time for a good theme park show. I've seen a few really great ones, which I don't feel like ranking, so they're alphabetical by park.

World of Color (DCA)

My People (Dollywood)

Dive (Holiday World)

Cirque Imagine (Kings Island)

A Christmas Carol (SDC)

It's a Wonderful Life (SDC)

Waterworld (USH)

I'm sure there are a lot more I would put on this list if I remembered them. But maybe if I don't remember them, they weren't good enough to make the list.

I think when we saw Fantasmic! at DL for the very first time, back in 1996, we were totally blown away

by how the Rivers of America were used, with all the floats on it, and what they did on (then) Tom Sawyer's Island.

AND using both the Mark Twain and the Columbia ships for major stuff, including a great Finale to it all. The show was

only a few years' old by that time, so I hightailed it to the (then) Villain's Shoppe in Fantasyland, got a souvenir

program AND the soundtrack CD, which also included the entire run of the Main Street Electrical Parade as well. Cool!

Great show, and I still listen to the original CD from time to time.

TDS_fantasmic.jpg.c017056e32e7a3f7deb9214aae9f9357.jpg

^ We've also seen TDS' version of Fantasmic! And we loved it too!

But DL's is still The Original, and still awesome in our memories of it. (o:

My Favorites in Orlando, Ranked!

Just off of the list: Hallowishes at Magic Kingdom: The best fireworks show at MK and with the Parade, the best reasons to keep returning to Not So Scary

5. Frozen Sing-a Long at DHS- MUCH more than just a rehash of Frozen, lots of pop culture references. Like Bill and Ted if it was actually well-written

4. Horror Make-Up Show at Universal: The only show at Universal worth seeing, Actors are always really into it

3. Fantasmic at Hollywood Studios: Second fiddle to DL's but it is so over the top Disney and this to me is what Disney Magic is really about.

2. Finding Nemo Animal Kingdom-Pretty much Broadway at Disney. Always great actors and singing, puppetry and fun.

1. O Wondrous Night at Seaworld Christmas: It is the cheesiest show possible, in the best possible way! I have never had a bad time with this one.

Honorable Mention: Blue Horizons@Seaworld, which was my favorite show in Orlando. RIP.

Last places: Illuminations Reflections of extremely boring globe moving at .5 MPH and One Ocean no plot, "Bored Trainer Handclap Dancing" and laaaame music.