TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Whats the moat random thing you have ever purchased

zaneymon

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Simpson racing helmet. I don't own a racecar, or a motorcycle, or anything that requires such protection for the head (it's too over-the-top for a bicycle). But hey, it was only $5 at a yard sale, good condition, and looks pretty badass!

Here's a pic of it-

A Simpson racing helmet. I don't own a racecar, or a motorcycle, or anything that requires such protection for the head (it's too over-the-top for a bicycle). But hey, it was only $5 at a yard sale, good condition, and looks pretty badass!

Here's a pic of it-

Hey you can dress up as The Stig for Halloween!

Most random thing I've bought is probably a wind up baby chicken. It was left over from the Easter stuff, so it was only $1 after the markdowns. It's cute and I have it sitting on my desk at work. Sometimes I'll wind it up and set it off on my desk when I get bored.

I bought one of these once.

Essentially, they put five staple "holiday dinner" items into soda form: Turkey and gravy, stuffing, brussels sprouts, pumpkin pie, and cranberry. Much to the chagrin of my tastebuds, I made the mistake of taste-testing all of them, including the infamous brussels sprouts flavor.

Worst holiday dinner ever.

...Except for the cranberry flavor. It was pretty legit.

Yesterday, I bought the 2005 Guinness World Records 50th anniversary edition from Goodwill & from the Holden Hill Book Exchange, an original copy of the 1982 edition of the Motoring Guide To Australia.

I originally had another one of this copy at home but when I was young, I tore off a few pages out, as well as it's spine, which was naughty.

Now the one that I bought yesterday is in neat condition with a bookmark & no missing pages!

Well, there's a three way tie with me.

1) A Hello Kitty Mini Gum Dispenser

2) A Dr. Frank-N-Furter Figurine

3) Okay, this one is really weird. It's this boy figurine, and you fill it up with water. And if you pull down his pants, it takes a leak on you! Probably the most random.