TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Fans want Mr. Six back!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that I would like to see Mr. Six stay. I have enjoyed the marketing the park has used in the past few years when using Mr. Six. I think that maybe they should consider using Mr. Six marketing methods in combination with a new method in the future. Then they could conduct a study to see which was a more effective means of creating revenue for the comapny.

I have also heard that they are considering getting rid of the Looney Toons in the parks. Is this true, has anyone heard anything about this?

Here's thing thing: Six Flags is under new ownership. Have you ever seen a store that had a huge "UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT!" sign in the window? The new owners are trying to distance themselves from the previous management.

By getting rid of Mr. Six and putting in a new slogan and advertising campaign, it shows guests who may have been put off by a previous visit that the new management is serious about creating a better experience.

Get used to it guys, the stupid old man isn't coming back.

Mr. Six is dead. He got run over by that party bus. Pretty bad too. The pictures were on I REMOVED THE LINK. He was all splattered and shit. I cried.

[edit] Calm down. Yet again, some people love to overreact. I haven't even been to that site in ages. I just stuck it up there as a random, somewhat-related link.

Whatever.

Mr. Six is dead. He got run over by that party bus. Pretty bad too. The pictures were on I REMOVED THE LINK. He was all splattered and shit. I cried.

[edit] Calm down. Yet again, some people love to overreact. I haven't even been to that site in ages. I just stuck it up there as a random, somewhat-related link.

Whatever.

Dude I am calm! I did not overreact in anyway! All I did was state the facts! Btw I believe you have overreacted right here. You could of been a bit more mature about it instead of getting all pissy and start to whine why no one wants your link up there. Well anyways think before you add a link like that again! Not that I am a moderator or anything but common sense does come into play here.

WaterViper wrote:

Dude I am calm! I did not overreact in anyway! All I did was state the facts! Btw I believe you have overreacted right here. You could of been a bit more mature about it instead of getting all pissy and start to whine why no one wants your link up there. Well anyways think before you add a link like that again! Not that I am a moderator or anything but common sense does come into play here.

Sorry, but I stopped bickering on the web awhile ago. I'm done.

Maybe TPR should 'adopt' Mr.Six, and start a tradition of adopting old used theme park logo characters...

...like my four! (see avatar) That's three trolls and a wizard there, btw.