TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Today I received this Letter....

QuakerOaties

Hola Mark

Felicidadez por haber sido admitido a Kenyon College.

Me da mucho gusto que hallas escojido la mejor opcion para ti, y se que vas a disfrutar tu nueva escuela al máximo.

Well, dude if you dont understand sometihng let me know ok

Later

And congratulatios one more time. I know all the time and effort you made choosing college.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gong Xi Mark! I hope you enjoy your college experience. Lucky for you that the season for Cedar Point will be about over by the time you start school. Books are more important the roller coasters you know ( well not really ) Also enjoy your HK experience next week. Make sure you go to one of the many dim sum places to eat....wonderful food in HK.

Since a lot of my friends got into their top choice schools too (Stanford, Boston University, Sarah Lawrence and Temple) a bunch of people and I went ice skating downtown. It was great!

Once again thanks so much guys. Its really amazing to see over four years of effort culminate into something and its great to be able to share it with people.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a molecular biology major, though Kenyon is famous for its english department so I'll have to take some humanities classes!

Mark "I have to be at Kenyon in August so theres still time for Cedar Point!" Luskus

Bill Cosby is very upset you didn't choose Temple. Imagine all the fun you'll miss on Diamond street and the rest of North Philly.

With all the problems with Temple right now (at least that's the way I feel since I have had a ton of them since I have been here) I think Bill Cosby would understand. When I transferred there, they actually had him show up at the beginning of the year for everyone's "first course" Cosby 101. He basically just gave advice of how to act in college (with regards to studying and other things).

That's awesome Mark. Congratulations!

I just hope I can have a similar fate this year. I was so miserable with where I was at (IU) that I left school and am now taking the rest of the year off. Hopefully I'll be able to go somewhere I truly want this fall. Congratulations again man, that's great.