TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Midwest Conquest Videos

So after getting lapped by John and Jonathan, I finally hacked my way through all my MWC videos.

I've got the first few of them posted, and will post the rest over the coming days.

Up first is:

Libertyland

Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom

Holiday World

Paramount Kings Island

Still to come:

Indiana Beach

Michigans Adventure

Six Flags Great America

Wisconsin Dells

Six Flags St. Louis

Silver Dollar City/Celebration City

Link

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Major props for oppening my homepark video with the best ride there IMO. You could've accented a bit more on the airtime you get on that thing though, but theyre just minor details so I wouldnt worry about it. Ive been to PKI and SFKK, so I know you got most of the good parts of both parks. For SF, I wouldve recomended recording one of the splashes from their flume ride (The waves go past the turn around.) Hmm...how far would you say Holiday world is from PKI?

For SF, I wouldve recomended recording one of the splashes from their flume ride (The waves go past the turn around.) Hmm...how far would you say Holiday world is from PKI?

Yeah, now that I think about it I didn't have any footage of that flume. I rode it however, and got totally drenched. (our ride is in Jonathan's video).

Some of my videos I was limited to how much footage I had time to get(while still trying to get everything done). The Indiana Beach video shows this, as we were having so much fun I just didn't have time to do much filming.

^ The funny thing is that I hate that song with a passion, but it was the best match I could think of.

Edit: Next 3 videos are posted(Indiana Beach, Michagans Adventure, and SF Great America). (use the original link).

The final 3 videos should be posted tomorow, or the day after. All depends on how I recover from my work Christmas party.