TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Best Theme Park Food

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I didn't think those ribs at SDC were all that great. May have been a bad night - it was 40 degrees the night after Thanksgiving a few years ago.

The first park food that comes to mind are the tacos at Indiana Beach. We stayed there for two days and I must have eaten like 10! They're like crack.

I've never had bad food in a park before. If it doesn't look good, I don't eat it. The best food though I have to say is either the barbecue at the smokehouse in France at BGE or 50s Prime time Cafe at MGM Studios, oh sorry, I have to call it Hollywood studios now don't I .

Best:

SFGAM: When I decide to eat, I will eat at Johnny Rockets, Aunt Martha's, or Ma and Pa's Grub. Johnny Rockets has good chicken fingers and decent fries(they give you a lot), Aunt Martha's can have either really good or pretty bad chicken, but again, you get a lot of food. Ma and Paw's has decent beef and cheddar sandwiches, but nothing in the park is better than the funnel cake sundaes.

SFSTL: Decent food, and it is a a lot cheaper than SFGAM.

No park I've been to has had truly bad food though.

Best - Liberty Tree Tavern in the Magic Kingdom

Worst - Buger at SFGADV, it was cold and not fully cooked. That was about 10 years ago and since then I have not eaten at the park, not that the $6.49 slice of pizza, $9.99 hamburger and fries or $4.99 soft pretzel would convince me to eat there again anyway.

The best I've had was at Holiday World. They had a huge variety, and alot of it was food that you wouldn't normally see at a theme park, and the prices were not bad at all. Although I think the very best part is the free drinks, can't get much better than that.

Well, I don't think I actually have ever "haven" any food. Let alone at amusement parks.

Best: Mini-donuts at Adventureland IA. Best mini-donuts outside of the MN State Fair, guarenteed.

Worst: Just about anything else at Adventureland IA. There's a truly gross Mexican place just around the corner from the mini-donuts.

Cesari's at Knoebels is as advertised. I thank all the ACERS for leading me there.

I really try to avoid park food, but Knoebels had some cheap stuff. I got a crab cake and chips in a sit-down restaurant for $3:50 I believe!

As for worst, I'd go with fries from Theater Snacks at Kings Dominion, or some freshly grilled Mexican chicken at SFA. Not bad, but overpriced, and mediocre.

• 4 months later...

Disney pineapple whip all the way! I crave that stuff and I've only had it like twice in my life.

I ate at Blue Bayou and didn't love it, but then, I was vegan at the time. I need to go back now that I consume actual food.

Disney pineapple whip all the way! I crave that stuff and I've only had it like twice in my life.

I ate at Blue Bayou and didn't love it, but then, I was vegan at the time. I need to go back now that I consume actual food.

Although I'm a veg...not a vegan...I remember a black-eyed peas stir fry dish that they made there that was fantastic!

That and the how cool it it to sit in a pirates ride while eating...I enjoyed yelling at the boats floating by.