TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Best Theme Park Food

IOA had a Great Selection of Dining Options. Even some of the "Basic" Food Choices were beyond Expections and, Using High Quality Ceramic Plates with Silverware. ( As Opposed to Plastic Forks and Paper Plates)

Otherwise, Right on the Heals of IOA would of Course Be Epcot. Excellent Selection, with Great Quality!!!

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some of my faves

The pizza at DelGrosso's kicks Cesari's butt.

The Beaver Tails at La Ronde are the best member of the fried dough family.

Most Busch Gardens food rocks

Famous Dave's at CP

The biscuits at Mrs Knotts Fried Chicken at KBF

I would say Nathan's at SFGAdv but you can enjoy the original at Coney Island.

I love that Carowinds has a Chic-Fil-A since it is the best fast food

Hot pretzels with Hershey's chocolate sauce at HP

HP also has the best kettle corn

Kennywood's Potato Patch fries with cheese and bacon

^ You should listen to Larry's suggestions here people. He is like all about the food

Center Stage Fries at Dorney Park

"Handmade" Cheese Popcorn at Hersheypark

Cesari's Pizza at Knoebels

Veggie burger (I forget what food stand but it was American themed) at Lake Compounce

Steamed Vegetables Meal with a Vegetable Eggroll at any Wok-n-Roll

Veggie Sub at Nitro Grille + Butterfly Cut Fries (near Nitro) at Great Adventure

Corn Chowder at Allentown Fair

Those are just a few, and I figured I would give a vegetarian prospective too Although, none of it is healthy at all What else can you expect from amusement parks though Stupid me.

I hate themepark food. Or maybe I've never been to a place that has good food.

The only thing I've found edible is that french fry stand across the way from Goliath at SFMM. (Not any of the other ones; just that particular stand for some reason). And just the fries, not those stupid seven dollar corn dogs.

• 1 month later...
LaRosa's Pizza- PKI

Yeah!!! Someone who actually likes our pizza!!! (Although you can get it cheaper, and better variety, going 10 minutes up the road to the closest LaRosa's restaurant!)

Shari "My Illinois-native husband hates my LaRosa's pizza" Shoufler

La Rosa's is disgusting. How can one like melted rubber that smells like last week's trash. Come up to Chocago, we'll show you REAL pizza

As far as a park's best food- Crown Colony House at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, all-u-can eat Fish fry or Chicken with sides overlooking the Sarangeti Plain!

The Boudin bakery in DCA had probably some of the best food we ate there (even though Boudin isn't found at just Disney). Also, the hamburgers at the Golden Horseshoe (DLR) were really good, but they don't have them anymore. And I like Goofy's Kitchen too. I've found most places at Disney to be pretty good though.

The pineapple whip float at the stand outside Tiki Room at DLR and Dippin Dots are probably my favorite theme park snack foods.

• 6 months later...

Silver Dollar City is one of the best parks for food in my opinion. I have liked pretty much everything that I have tried there. Some of my favorite things there are the blueberry muffins and their homemade cinnamon ice cream.

I also had some good food while I was at Disney World. I liked the food in the World Showcase part of Epcot. I loved Earl of Sandwich in Downtown Disney and had the best best banana stuffed french toast with strawberry banana sauce at the restuarant in Port Orleans Riverside.

Holiday World is pretty good also.

• 7 months later...
Is Mythos kind of upscale? I would love to see pictures, if anyone's got them.

Its upscale for park food. You're not gonna confuse it with a Michelin two star or anything, though. Its a decent meal, and a nice alternative to burgers and fries.

WDW is, in my mind, the clear winner. Its really not close at all. Every style of cuisine, most of them extremely well prepared, with dining options that simply don't exist in other amusement park settings (namely, Victoria and Albert's and California Grill).

The best meal I remember having was in Sea World Orlando, I only got a basic sandwidch and a piece of cheesecake, but it was danm good.

Failing that, Doc Brown's Fancy Chicken @ USH, it kept me going on the days I couldn't face the employee grill food