TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Best Theme Park Food

About a week ago I came home from my first trip to Orlando, and our favorite of the trip was easily Yak & Yeti Restaurant @ Animal Kingdom. Of our party of four everyone was super-happy with the the food we got served and we all had different dishes.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Larry, where in the park did you get that? Is that soft serve?

La Fiesta, The Mexican Stand across from Downtime. Those are fried nachos covered in cinnamon sugar, wedged into hard ice cream and covered with whipped cream and chocolate sauce.

I've got to throw a vote out there for the food at Holiday World. The prices are much more reasonable than at any other park I have been to. The free drinks are great too. But the food quality is top notch. The Thanksgiving meals you can get at the Plymouth Rock Cafe are hard to top in my opinion.

I would like to nominate this dessert I had at Lake Compounce back in June.

I second this motion. Epic deliciousness.

I'm glad you followed my suggestion. Every once in a while the moderators at TPR know what they are talking about.

^ I agree with you...the bacon and cheese or just cheese fries are the way to go at Potato Patch.

I would recommend skipping the BBQ seasoned ones however as they tasted like sprinkled BBQ flavored sand over fries - they were not very good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Europe: Europa Park. An amazing park with a huge selection of amazing food.

Asia (I"ve only been to Japan): Disney Sea. They have such a huge selection of food, and there has never been anything there that I didn't like. By far, my favorite park for food in the world.

America: Epcot food and wine festival, almost everything. Silver Dollar City and Dollywood - Cinnamon Bread!

Ben and Jerry's was pretty good at SFMM last time I went. Everything else even (now replaced) moose burger lodge was mediocre IMHO. Thankfully it was all covered by the VIP package I won. It's so not worth the cost unless you got money to burn and don't live remotely close.