Best Theme Park Food

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Knott's chicken (although it's been years since I've been there)

Award Wieners in DCA (maybe I just like the name!)

Blue Bayou (a classic-- mainly, I love the mint juleps)

I suppose Club 33 would rate high here but it's kind of a special case. Everything we had there was phenomenal and they had the best apple martinis ever.

WDW food-wise, I like the stuff at the resorts the best, especially Beaches and Cream, Jiko and Ohana. Fish and Chips in UK at Epcot. Our favorite character meal is Donald's Breakfastasaurus.

I remember having a huge box of fries at SFMM years ago. We dumped all of the fries into the carry box and couldn't stop eating them. I don't even like fries but this was so much fun-- I think it speaks to the spirit of senseless acts of silliness in theme parks.

The best theme park food I've ever had was in Johnny Rockets at Cedar Point. Yeah, there's a few around in the local malls where I live (and around everywhere else); but it's still the best theme park food I've ever had, considering that most of the "food sources" are those ovaltine-man-stand things outdoors. The best food that I've had at an outdoor stand was a funnel cake, also at Cedar Point.

I'm sure that there's probably a lot better than that out there in the world, but at my home park(s) the only food they sell are greasy burgers, hot dogs, etc. (And lets not forget those fatty chicken legs at Darien Lake). So Cedar Point's food was pretty much heaven. At our greasy-as-hell stands there's flies flying around everywhere and what not. Usually, I survive off of Dippin' Dots! :love:

Melissa "strawberry is my favorite"

I suppose Club 33 would rate high here but it's kind of a special case.

WDW food-wise, I like the stuff at the resorts the best, especially Beaches and Cream,

Beaches and cream is the bomb! My wife and I couldn't finish our kitchen sink though, next time.

I didn't like what I had at Club 33 (only been there once) meh...to me, Four Seasons Pavilion restaurant (Newport Beach) is a much safer bet and its the same price.

I do hope they build their resort soon here.

Anyone eaten at Todd English's restaurant at the Dolphin? My wife took me out for my birthday. Not bad.

Artist Point at Wilderness Lodge has some nice ice wine.

Well, I haven't been back to WDW since 1999, and I've never been to IOA, so for now I'm gonna have to say that BGW has the best food. I remember my first day there last summer, I went to Italy, got an early lunch with pasta and strawberry shortcake, and ate it out in that little outdoor theater of theirs...I was in heaven

Let us not forget Kennywood. The best park food I've eaten is at Kennywood. Excellent quality food, a fair price, and good service. This was in July of 2001, so things may have changed.

Notice how I accented park. The Minnesota State Fair has all parks beaten for selection, quality, and price. If you ever want to see what 45 different kinds of food on a stick look like, come visit.

Ah yes, I forgot about Kennywood...I can almost taste those potato patch fries with the cheese on top right now...mmmmm

They also had this great funnel cake sundae, with vanilla ice cream and strawberries...other parks have this too, but the best one I ever had was at Kennywood.

Mythos at IOA

Potato Patch at Kennywood and Primanti Bros in Pittsburgh (YUMMY!)

Any food at Silver Dollar City

Blue Bayou at Disneyland

Mrs. Knott's Chicken Dinner at Knott's Berry Farm

sure will change once I get to Dollywood in a few weeks.