TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Whats The Weather Like Where You Live?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is cold , so cold that the all the mayor lakes and even the sea are starting to freeze. That rarely happens, and tomorrow some really bad weather is coming this way.

Pretty hot out in the ol' city of Angels, I went on a taco quest with my friend today and it was pretty hot outside. It's 73 in my kitchen right now, and we don't have the heater on or anything. So how's shoveling snow for all you non perfect weather folk?

• 2 weeks later...

The deep snow that has covered the whole of the UK has gone over the last couple of days. We're now back to characteristic UK weather, dull, grey, cold and drizzly.

^ I'd gladly trade with you right now.

It's been a constant downpour of rain here all morning and most of yesterday, and it's supposed to be like that almost all week. And according to my computer the temperature's in the 40s...haven't gone outside to check, as I'm trying to avoid leaving my room until I absolutely have to.

• 2 weeks later...

*sigh* Loveland... It snows one day and melts a couple days later. And its frickin cold! But I live on a lake, and its pretty cool to walk on it when its frozen. Wish it was summer so I could swim in the lake...

This winter has been amazing... plenty of snow ans yes.. i do like snow.

We even got a fresh load last night and more is coming today..

Traffic will be fun tomorrow..

There's currently about 30 or so inches of snow on the ground, all due to this awful storm that's still battering the DC area. It's going to be a nightmare shovelling it all, but it's got to be done, considering I have to get back to school up in Delaware by Monday. At least my mom got to pull the "essential medical personnel" card (which she technically is, so no lying there) on the road crews, and got our driveway plowed out for us! Needless to say, between breaking my back with the shovel, and trying to walk my two small dogs, I now loathe snow.

Pittsburgh got over 2 feet of snow today (Where I live we got about 2.5 feet...)...unfortunately I have quite a large driveway and my dad's out of town so I shoveled all by myself for over 2.5 hours and still didn't finish