TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Whats The Weather Like Where You Live?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So yesterday here it was 80 degrees out and felt like summer. Within the last 5 hours, over 6 inches of snow have been dumped here with more to come tonight. Apparently it is also supposed to be back to warm summer-like weather by the weekend too.

Colorado - home of the PMS weather patterns.

• 1 year later...

As of now, it's 34 degress and a little windy here in Pittsburgh, PA. So far this winter, it's has snowed a total of 5 days...2 Days in December & 3 this month...hasn't stuck much so streets are clear. The least amount of snow, the better...So the best winter ever (so far) in my opinion!

• 1 month later...

For the past few days it's been sunny, breezy, and in the high-60s/low-70s here in West Philadelphia (despite the troubling lack of Will Smith). Perfect theme park weather. But everything's still closed around here

It's been an extremely mild winter overall. Great for construction, but simply awful for fans of definite seasonality (like myself).

We've had a pretty dry and a semi-cold winter. The first half of January was a bit on the cooler side but as we headed toward the end of January and going through most of February, it was very spring-like...was able to ditch the jacket, ready to dig out the shorts. But now that Spring's here, we're getting slammed with rain, threatening my opening day visit to CGA this weekend, and cooler temps and winds. I'm ready for the true spring weather to come back.

We got blanketed last night and ended up with a beautiful Spring Wonderland. Even in the dead of night, the sky was grayish-purple with a hint of orange, instead of dark, and you could see clearly everywhere.

Too bad our neighbor's tree broke in the middle of the night and woke me up with the mysterious sound of falling branches. I thought it was an animal scrambling on our fence and jumping or falling off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...