TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Whats The Weather Like Where You Live?

Pretty hot out in the ol' city of Angels, I went on a taco quest with my friend today and it was pretty hot outside. It's 73 in my kitchen right now, and we don't have the heater on or anything. So how's shoveling snow for all you non perfect weather folk?

• 2 weeks later...

^ I'd gladly trade with you right now.

It's been a constant downpour of rain here all morning and most of yesterday, and it's supposed to be like that almost all week. And according to my computer the temperature's in the 40s...haven't gone outside to check, as I'm trying to avoid leaving my room until I absolutely have to.

• 2 weeks later...

There's currently about 30 or so inches of snow on the ground, all due to this awful storm that's still battering the DC area. It's going to be a nightmare shovelling it all, but it's got to be done, considering I have to get back to school up in Delaware by Monday. At least my mom got to pull the "essential medical personnel" card (which she technically is, so no lying there) on the road crews, and got our driveway plowed out for us! Needless to say, between breaking my back with the shovel, and trying to walk my two small dogs, I now loathe snow.