TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Whats The Weather Like Where You Live?

It's blazin' today (record highs in the lower 80's) but in a couple of days our lows will be in the 30's...

80's is Blazin'? Around here we call that a California Classic. It is supposed to be 83 today!

Today was very strange. I woke up and it was freezing in my house, I walked around my house in a sleeping bag. But at around 10:00am it was around 89 degrees! I was in a long sleeve tee-shirt and a sweater and I was sweating. Tomarrow should be like today though.

--Chris

• 1 month later...

It's been cold here for the past few days. We had our first snowfall two days ago (even though it was only flurries), although there hasn't been any accumulation at all. My desktop forecast reads 28*F outside right now. The worst part of it being that the insulation on my windows has to be completely shot - it feels just as cold in my room as it is outside. Hell, I can barely type on my keyboard correctly with my frozen fingers. I wouldn't be surprised to wake up one of these days and find that its snowing inside my room. I may have to make a call to Campus Maintenance to see if they can fix the insulation before it gets too cold.

And as a side note, I've still been wearing shorts to class most every day. I'm sure I'll have frostbite before long, but it helps me wake up during the 15 minute walk to class. I plan to keep wearing shorts until snow keeps me from safely wearing them - unless I feel really BAMF and just keep wearing them all winter.

• 1 month later...