TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Whats The Weather Like Where You Live?

60 and sunny - I probably saw two TINY piles of snow through my entire 6.5 mile bike ride today. Jeez, very few clouds in the sky. Syracuse is known as the second cloudiest city in the nation with only about 60 days of less than 10% cloud cover per year.

One down, 59 to go.

But, less than two months until my first park of the year. (Darien Lake.) Now I can see how much improvements PARC has made in their first full year of complete control over the park. Hopefully with MotoCoaster, things will be on the road to redemption.

Like a few days ago, it's storming like crazy. It kind of sucks because many parts of my state have been flooded for weeks. We had a tornado warning at school today, so they held us in our classes.

We have strong to severe storms possible with hail, damaging wind and flooding. Thunderstorms will continue to develop and move across the state today with the possibility of tornadoes. Ugh! I'm so ready for the storms to be over with!

• 2 weeks later...