TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Whats The Weather Like Where You Live?

Hasn't rained all day, actually cut out my new mini longboard, started using my bro's Dremel and wham! A ginormous drop hit my hand...nothing happened after that. Now, though, it's raining again. What sucks is that I am now wanting to try my board out and carve the parking lot around the corner but with rain, not going to happen.

I love how whenever forecasters say this is gonna be "the storm of the century", it ends up raining about 3 inches off their predicted goal. So yeah, supposedly we have a 100% chance of rain right now, and we're under blue sky. Meh, so yeah, the weather is brisk blue sky and supposedly we're supposed to get a thunderstorm or two today.

---Brent

Lets see.....Three hours ago it was partly sunny and 60, two hours ago it was windy, cloudy and 45, one hour ago it looked like there was a blizzard outside and 30, and as of two minutes ago, it is 28 degrees, extremely windy (enough to pick up my trashcan and fling it 15 as I was trying to grab it) and clear with some snow on the ground. And to top it all off, I'm under a tornado watch.

10am: Overcast adn 50 degrees.

4pm: Starting to Rain and 50 degrees

5pm: All h3ll breaking lose, starts dropping, tornado and thunderstorm warnings breaking out.

5:30pm: 50-80 mph wind gusts, Tornado Warning still popping up.

6:00pm: Almost lose power at the station, temp. has dropped to about 40 degrees. an hour and half south of me it is 55 and 4 hours west it is 7!

7pm: Drops to about 35 wind dies down, and starts snowing.

Tonight: supposed to be as low as 11! 12 hours ago it was in the 50's. Fun.

10am: Overcast adn 50 degrees.

4pm: Starting to Rain and 50 degrees

5pm: All h3ll breaking lose, starts dropping, tornado and thunderstorm warnings breaking out.

5:30pm: 50-80 mph wind gusts, Tornado Warning still popping up.

6:00pm: Almost lose power at the station, temp. has dropped to about 40 degrees. an hour and half south of me it is 55 and 4 hours west it is 7!

7pm: Drops to about 35 wind dies down, and starts snowing.

Tonight: supposed to be as low as 11! 12 hours ago it was in the 50's.

Fun, isn't it? Our wind is still going but our windchills should be around -7 F in the morning.

Is it spring yet?