TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Whats The Weather Like Where You Live?

• 3 weeks later...

Hope everyone has a very safe Christmas today because it looks like today could be a historic day in weather. Looks like the deep south could have a severe weather outbreak with possible long track tornados with the highest risk areas being in Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana. Even here in northern Georgia we might have some bad weather at the worst time, night (hate when bad weather comes though at night). So stay safe everyone and I hope that you have a Merry Christmas!

Unacceptable wetness here...Yes I like the rain and all but I don't like being in it. Was out Sunday wrapping up some last minute Xmas shopping when the moment I step out of the store, it's a light drizzle. During the long-ish trek to the truck the rain decides it's going to turn itself on full blast leaving me soaked...not amused. Of course, visibility sucked.

Today, cold (by bay area standards), windy, and again, wet. I'm ready for summer now.