TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What would rides be like on the moon?

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K. I know their will be alot of flaws with this discussion and no oxygen and all, but lets not worry about that stuff. I'm talking about how the rides would be different. Like the layouts and all. Or, would they go faster, or slower (obviously faster) than here on earth.

"Let's just hope everybody knows what I'm talking about".

Inignot: You and your third dimension.

Frylock: What about it?

Inignot: Oh, nothing, it's cute. We have five.

[Pause]

Err: Thousand.

Inignot: Yes, five thousand.

Err: Don't question it.

Frylock: Oh, yeah? Well, I only see two.

Inignot: Well, that sounds like a personal problem.

Really! I think that the "war of the worlds" movie kinda exagerated the whole theory. I just think that in the year 2012, or around there, there will be a bunch of ships coming to earth and taking us all to there planet and examining us to see how far we have evolved since the start of the earth.

^:oops: I think thats a run-on

^ Oh yeah. Definately. It's been pretty well researched by underground UFO experts (the people the GOVERNMENT is trying to keep DOWN) that 2012 is when the aliens will return to earth. After all, it was ALIENS who put us here in the first place. How do you explain the pyramids and Stonehenge and crop circles, ya know? In 2012, it will have been 1 Nanoyear (look it up) since the Xanttans (those are the aliens species) placed their new herd (HUMANS) on this planet.

Don't try to Google this stuff, as all information is purposely being deleted or and destroyed by the secret NEW WORLD GOVERNMENT. I wouldn't be surprised if this post was mysteriously deleted. :shock:

Tom Cruise and Scientology are just a creation of the NEW WORLD GOVERNMENT (NWG) to subvert attention from the oncoming invasion and global eradication of the human race.

The NWG hired science-fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard to create a fake religion that was so outlandish, no one would believe it. However, the truth is that many of the stories Scientology teaches are truth based!!! They then enlisted popular actors such as Cruise, Travolta, and others to spread this fake religion.

The NWG believes that people will realize that scientology is a lame phoney story, and won't believe when people like ME and the UNDERGROUND UFO RESEARCHERS bring up FACTS about the Xanttans and the 2012 mass extinction.

Really! I think that the "war of the worlds" movie kinda exagerated the whole theory. I just think that in the year 2012, or around there, there will be a bunch of ships coming to earth and taking us all to there planet and examining us to see how far we have evolved since the start of the earth.

^:oops: I think thats a run-on

I hope they have some really good parks there!

Would all the alien rides have humans for props?

Maybe "Howard Stern's Great Escape" would be better than Stitch's.

Also dont most religions prove that we will be done for in the year 2012? Like in you read in-between the lines in the bible and other religion books, it shows proof that the world will be done in the year 2012. Either that or I think that we will kill our selves of before that date anyway. The world will find out in about 3-5 years and the world will go into mass panic. There will be a huge fiasco and everyone will kill each other before the ships have a chance to.

I also think that America will have another terrorist attack in the next couple of years too. It will probaly either be with a deadly sickness, or something nuclear.

Also don't most religions prove that we will be done for in the year 2012? Like in you read in-between the lines in the bible and other religion books, it shows proof that the world will be done in the year 2012. Either that or I think that we will kill our selves of before that date anyway. The world will find out in about 3-5 years and the world will go into mass panic. There will be a huge fiasco and everyone will kill each other before the ships have a chance to.

I also think that America will have another terrorist attack in the next couple of years too. It will probably either be with a deadly sickness, or something nuclear.

Most definately!! Nearly every religious text either clearly, not so clearly, subliminally, subconsciously, or "by code" (see Bible Code) infers that the world will END IN 2012.

The terrorists KNOW THIS and are actually TRYING TO PREVENT THE XANTTANS AND THE NWG from starting the mass extinction!! OSAMA BIN LADIN AND AL QAEDA are targeting PIVOTAL BASES that will be used in the eradication process. DID YOU KNOW that the WORLD TRADE CENTER had 30 underground stories filled with FARM LIKE HOLDING PENS. That's right, they were going to herd HUMANS into these CATTLES so the Xanttans could easily TRANSPORT US to their death fields on their home planet. There are hundreds of thousands more of these underground cattles that need to be destroyed. AL QAEDA IS HELPING SAVE US FROM GLOBAL EXTINCTION.