TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

PortAventura Discussion Thread

I know they have in the past, but I can't find it anywhere on their website but just to make sure: Does PortAventura offer Express Fast Passes? If they do still sell them, where can you buy them? And have they updated their selected ride list recently?

I know they have in the past, but I can't find it anywhere on their website but just to make sure: Does PortAventura offer Express Fast Passes? If they do still sell them, where can you buy them? And have they updated their selected ride list recently?

I think it is still only available to resort guests.

No, you can buy express in the park although you aren't a resort guest, in a shop located in the first square you find on the park, after the ticket office and before entering on Mediterrania. If I'm not wrong, you buy it there and after you take it in a stand inside Mediterrania.

The one time per ride sistem costs 22€, and the unlimited pass arround 40.

I bought it the past year, and although I don't remember of all the rides with express, I'm pretty sure of these:

Dragon Khan, Furius Baco, Stampida, El Tempo del Fuego, Sea Odyssey, El Diablo, Tutuki Splash, Grand Canyon Rapids, Tami Tami, Silver River Flume. Shambhala is suposed to be included too.

I think it was stated somewhere a few pages back that this would be the only trim on the entire course. Although now that I'm looking at this picture, I'm starting to get a little worried about what they're doing to the first drop with that crane

I think it was stated somewhere a few pages back that this would be the only trim on the entire course. Although now that I'm looking at this picture, I'm starting to get a little worried about what they're doing to the first drop with that crane

They're installing the final track piece on the first drop. You can even see the track piece dangling from the crane above...

They're installing the final track piece on the first drop. You can even see the track piece dangling from the crane above...

Oh I didn't realize that this picture was that old. My bad. I hereby formally retract my worry.

People from PosesiónFriki.com have been allowed inside the park to snap some unusual and exclusive shots of the new ride:

Source: Posesionfriki.com

New update!

Track is almost complete. There's the last bunny hop left to be placed and Shambhala will be done I think we can bet that testing will begin mid-April, as scheduled.

Source: Harman from PAFans.com and PA-Community.com

Now that is cool! It looks like it might get some Dragon Khan riders wet if the timing is right

I don't know my way around the park; ow close is this going to be to a footpath area? At first I thought the tiled portion would be pedestrian areas, but that wouldn't make much sense now would it.