TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

PortAventura Discussion Thread

I have created this element so many times in NoLimits both by hand and with Newton its not even funny. Its just a very organic and flowing element. IMO, a fantastic way to turn a roller coaster around. Really surprised its taken this long for one to be incorporated. I love that you get a helixy portion of the element but also the sensation of diving and picking up speed because of the exit. Shall be a fantastic ride Im sure.

This may be one of the most incorrectly exposed coasters go as far as pictures. I cant tell if its a green blue or a blue green on the rails but its so close and such a mixed color that I have a feeling because everyone edits differently well see the rails looking drastically different. Already seen a few on here that made me wonder what the actual color is.

Love that new angle!

I have a feeling this park might have the best couple of B&M's in the universe. (ok, let's relativise this statement: MY two favourites B&M's, since Khan has been on top of my list since it opened in 1995) I was looking forward to a picture taken from this angle with most of the layout complete since I saw the 2 pics taken from the golf course one or 2 weeks ago. The new skyline is sexy indeed...

OMFG!!! that looks incredible best looking B&M hyper EVER!!!!

I have to agree. If there was one B&M hyper I could ride now, it would definitely be this one. Nice colors, drop, layout, and that freaking amazing helix. I'm glad to see this hyper standing out from the rest and Leviathan.

Really don't like Khans new paint job, way too supermanish. Would've preferred orange track with pale blue supports.

But Shambhala keeps getting better and better, its absolutely stunning. Portaventura is really getting an awesome collection of coasters: An amazing B&M hyper and B&M looper, a unique Intamin Rocket coaster and a CCI racer that looks like it could be potentially awesome if its trains were replaced with PTC's as they should be. Why did they go with the (Was it gerstlauer?) trains anyway?