TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

PortAventura Discussion Thread

HOLY SHAT I just booked my plane to spain april the 30th

I don't want to discourage you, but the coaster might not be open at that time... I'm afraid it's scheduled for the end of may is everything goes as planned. (Reason I booked my trip for the end of august...)

HOLY SHAT I just booked my plane to spain april the 30th

I don't want to discourage you, but the coaster might not be open at that time... I'm afraid it's scheduled for the end of may is everything goes as planned. (Reason I booked my trip for the end of august...)

D'OH ! Hopefully Terra Mitica is open....

and why not Bacon too...

Mmmm... Bacon

This ride really looks better and better with each update and that twisted helix, curvey non-inversion inversion thing looks awesome. This will definitely be one of the best B&M Hypercoasters to date. The only thing that could kill it is if its infested with trims, but from what we've seen there don't seem to be too many (fingers crossed). Judging by the fact Portaventura seems to like intensity on their rides and hate brakes (Dragon Khans MCBR barely even slows the train) I have high hopes.

^ Agreed! That last picture of it just looks so amazingly.....funky! I love that it's not the more common hammerhead-type turnaround or even a standard helix.

Truth is, this whole coaster has really caught my eye as construction has progressed! I really like the look of the hills that are done, and the colors look quite slick too. Admittedly, it will be quite a while before I ever make it over there, but if and when I do, this park has got to be tops on my list for Spain!!