TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

PortAventura Discussion Thread

After a very dormant progression, things are finally getting exciting and the pace seems faster. As a shameless B&M fanboy, I cannot wait to see the first drop take shape, which should happen quickly now. Are there members testing it this summer ? I'll be in Salou on property for the last 10 days of August in case some of you want to meet up !

I will forever be blown away by how many pictures this thread has per tiny new development.

LOL! I feel like I have seen every bolt of this, Skyrush, and Leviathon be put into place. What's going on 2012 off season?!?!

Can't wait till they start working on Drop of Doom.

I will forever be blown away by how many pictures this thread has per tiny new development.

Nobody forces you to look at the pictures, I say ...

And I can't personnally wait for more, so let them coming, since I at least enjoy every single of them ...

Nobody forces you to look at the pictures, I say ...

I never complained. Just making a statement. I'm enjoying watching this thing come together, I just think it's crazy that on every page most of the pictures are exactly the same! Better now that there's track, at least.

It's a shame none of the posters bother to take the time to download them on TPR because 6 months from now 40 pages of this thread will consist of Red Xs

Edited by larrygator