TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hi

Rough Rider

Hi gang.

My name is Ryan (Rough Rider) and I would just like to take this opportunity to say HI! as this is my first time posting on this message board.

Just to give you a little bit of information about myself.....First of all I am a member of the Roller Coaster Club of Great Britain, and have been for about 12 years.

I live about 16 miles from Oakwood Theme park here in good old Pembrokeshire in West Wales G.B., and I am very lucky to be so close to a great woodie...namely Megafobia, which is well worth a trip over the pond for. My ride count for Meggy stands at 4040 at this moment in time, Hmm! I might try and squeeze in a grand total of 5000 rides by the end of next season to celebrate her 10th birthday.

Please post me and let me know who is visiting Oakwood next year and I will try and arrange to meet up at the park.

Just before I finish off, I thought you might like to know what my favourite coasters are......for WOOD it has to be the great "SHIVERING TIMBERS" at Michigans Adventure,.........and for STEEL, it has to be "Superman Ride of Steel" at six flags New england.

Hope to hear from some of you,

Regards,Ryan (Rough Rider)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, as said above, watch out for Robb's bite. Be sure to check out the Ask Alvey forum where you can find out about everything from donkeys to the Discovery Channel.

A whole bunch of us will be over there in June of next year with the TPR UK trip. Oakwood will be on of the parks we hit, along with Alton, Thorpe, Drayton, Blackpool, and some smaller parks.

Welcome, as said above, watch out for Robb's bite. Be sure to check out the Ask Alvey forum where you can find out about everything from donkeys to the Discovery Channel.

A whole bunch of us will be over there in June of next year with the TPR UK trip. Oakwood will be on of the parks we hit, along with Alton, Thorpe, Drayton, Blackpool, and some smaller parks.

WOW!!

Great to hear from some of you.

Looking forward to meeting up with some of you next June at Oakwood.

It is really strange getting replies from Europe and the good old USA and other members from different parts of the world...especially with the time difference!

But ...HEY, thats what makes this such a great board

One question,

Who will be riding "The Voyage" next year? as unfortunately I will not be there next year with the RCCGB.....BUT, I will be at Holiday World in 2007

You all take care.

Merry Xmas

Ryan

I thought you might like to know what my favourite coasters are......for WOOD it has to be the great "SHIVERING TIMBERS" at Michigans Adventure

Regards,Ryan (Rough Rider)

Ryan - I think you need to let people know how committed you are to that statement and post a picture of the jeep... 8)

TPR crew love pictures and I think yours will go down a treat.

Cheers

Steve

One question,

Who will be riding "The Voyage" next year? as unfortunately I will not be there next year with the RCCGB.....BUT, I will be at Holiday World in 2007

You all take care.

Merry Xmas

Ryan

I will be riding the Voyage next year. Also, in 2007, if you want to meet me at Holiday orld, just ask and I will probably be able to get there.