TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Sex or Coasters

krouvi

What do you prefer : Sex or Coasters ?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer : Sex or Coasters ?

• Sex
    • Coasters

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think find a girl you like to have sex with, who doesn't make you compromise on coasters and get the best of both worlds. Damn, the only girl in the world like that is taken - you are very lucky man Robb.

OMG NO... one of you guys can hook up with me and we'll ride coasters all day and do the other thing all night!

I just have to find a guy that will go with ME to amusement parks lol. 8)

^^ What an idealist! I'm sorry you see it that way...

^^I'm sorry you don't feel the same way and waste the greatest wedding gift you could give to your wife. Bummer

LMAO...my "wife" would prefer a tux, but I'm sure other gifts will suffice in the meanwhile. Know your target before you aim...

Expedition Ge Force vs. Bad Sex

Gouderix vs. Good Sex

See the difference!!!!

Exactly my thought!

There are plenty of coasters that are better than bad sex! haha Just gotta make sure that good sex is involved before giving up the coasters entirely! Would suck to know that you gave up coasters for the sex equivalent of the SLC for the rest of your life!

I posed almost this same question on RADP a few years ago, but it was "Give up Disney or give up sex?" meaning give up everything Disney...all parks, movies, music, plush, photos, home movies...only one person said they'd give up the Disney! Everyone else chose Disney over sex! Myself included!

-Julie

Sex Vs. Coasters.....Well the obvious choice is sex. But, there are some great coasters out there today. Which may give sex some competition!

I guess it comes down to the "Quality" of the experience itself.

If you have a partner who Rocks Your World, well then sex wins out.

But, if your honest with yourself, and your sex life is less-than-thrilling, then bring on the coasters!!!