TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

So, I have started another park. It's another "idea park." For when i decide to go all out.

I still like challenging myself to see what's possible with regular core RCT2 objects. So far, I have made mini-everest. ^_^

SCR7.jpg.dedefdbff368de5bac2d2726ba78e91e.jpg

Another views. Here you get a better shot of the small monestary entrance/exit and it's gardens which include the maze. For being a rather linear maze, it's pretty good.

SCR6.jpg.07c1b031587889100e415746c5c5398a.jpg

This is basically another view of the same, but you can see the covered bridges for the train that goes around the park. It goes under the pond pagoda so you can never see that bridge from the Asian city's crowded pathways.

SCR5.jpg.d70a1c54313230af6cbcdf8d2548ed5a.jpg

This my crappy little crazy Asian city with a monestary working as the entrance/exit for the two rides in the area. A maze and the rollercoaster, Geyei(made up, I hope), which is like a mini-everest with loops.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^Well, luckily enough, that mini-golf is not in the Asian part! It's a very typical mini golf course, random things around the holes. Yup. Didn't notice the random Roman structure behind the maze?

^Thanks, I enjoy a good challenge. I think I get good results.

In other news, I just remembered. There is one minor problem with this park... it would appear one of my guest entrances to the map doesn't exactly line up the path, so there's probably a hundred peeps in one spot! So yeah, the front gate? It's fps fails at life. I will be starting another, correct, park soon. This one will continue for fun, though!

Update!!

New Alps area (Quite lush and pretty)

-Bobsled coaster(3 tunnels! Woo!)

-Swining Ship(Pretty well hidden)

Asian City Area updated

-Improved asthetics

-No more people back up. >.<

SCR6.jpg.c7b1c23e093f80a7b55e2bc55869a1ba.jpg

Overview of doom! Note how much room I use just for prettiness? Probably the not the smartest thing...

SCR5.jpg.5a65c2f30170fc7a40e67bd891488479.jpg

This ferris wheel is pretty random. I intend the lake area to be the "amusement park" section of the park, with the rest being very well themed and landscaped.

SCR4.jpg.1b71d252e64f1ba360f4d42007a055f2.jpg

This is the new Alps area. Purdy, no?

SCR3.jpg.219227fa2ed0ed986a424916356afda4.jpg

This is the very demure entrance. I didn't want it to be too flashy or intimidating since the rest of the park will be very laid back and focus on asthetics/quality.

SCR1.jpg.afcefc9567193123306d7e7134cf680c.jpg

Here's an inside shot of "mini-everest" for you guys.

Progress on this park is quite slow now, as I'm in the progress of figuring out a way/location for possibly crossing the river without obstructing it's flow/asthetics. I've decided I'll more than likely be doing queue-only entrance to across the river, with rides placed in the woods(which will be added after construction, of course).

I'm not sure what I should add next. I want to ad a woodie, but can't find a very opportune location. To go out behind the lake, I want to do a Test Track style layout, but there aren't any track styles with boosters anymore. Very sad. Would have helped tremendously. So i may use B&M sit down's incline launch and have some shallow hills and wide curves. I would have to have a launch out and on the way back though, and that's kind of bugs me, but I could do a cumulative launch over a series of hills and that would be intriguing...

Another idea is to do a Hades and simply tennel my way out there, but it's such a long span that it gets to be rather snappy and I don't like it.

In other news: I've been inspired by the various mega-parks/Disney parks being bounced around here, and started my own. I only have the entrance plaza to the resort right now, and I think I'm going to post a new topic for it once I get the first park entrance completed.

Progress on this park is quite slow now, as I'm in the progress of figuring out a way/location for possibly crossing the river without obstructing it's flow/asthetics. I've decided I'll more than likely be doing queue-only entrance to across the river, with rides placed in the woods(which will be added after construction, of course).

I'm not sure what I should add next. I want to ad a woodie, but can't find a very opportune location. To go out behind the lake, I want to do a Test Track style layout, but there aren't any track styles with boosters anymore. Very sad. Would have helped tremendously. So i may use B&M sit down's incline launch and have some shallow hills and wide curves. I would have to have a launch out and on the way back though, and that's kind of bugs me, but I could do a cumulative launch over a series of hills and that would be intriguing...

Another idea is to do a Hades and simply tennel my way out there, but it's such a long span that it gets to be rather snappy and I don't like it.

In other news: I've been inspired by the various mega-parks/Disney parks being bounced around here, and started my own. I only have the entrance plaza to the resort right now, and I think I'm going to post a new topic for it once I get the first park entrance completed.

God, I remember the booster segments for RCT1 for the Corkscrew coaster, that was so Fricking sweet to use.