TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Favorite theme park pizza

SFOGdude25

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I've never tried it first hand, I've heard Cesari's (I think thats what its called :? ) at Knoebels is really good, possibly the best there is.

Yeah, I can't remember the correct spelling, but you're on the right track. It is excellent pizza...except during PPP when it looks like this.

P1010036.jpg.cde1ff48e3c5f5ba107bbee5163e3407.jpg

two bites and even before I started eating I got sick of it.

^^^^ :shock: Wow. That is really disgusting.

I think La Rossa @ PKI is the only theme park pizza I have had, it is pretty good, but nothing compared to pizza you can get elsewhere.

The best pizza anywhere is in a small, independant place in Santa Monica, California, named Bruno's Pizza.

And to add one more thing about pizza, Papa John's is the best national pizza chain.

• 6 months later...

It's all about the Pizza Hut at Blackpool. Seriously, though, as much as I like Knoebel's pizza, after you've traveled around the world and had some pizza at the European parks, it just doesn't even compare.

--Robb "Don't forget about the smiley faced pizza guy in Italy!" Alvey

the only theme park where i have eaten pizza was at magic mountain. and it was only a bite out of tyler's slice. it wasn't that bad, it just tasted like really hot digiorno. i would have had more, if that clown wasn't chasing me (it was fright fest). it was so funny, i was being chased around that planter behind the pizza vector in gotham. and tyler is just sitting there eating his pizza not even looking at me screaming and running around in circles. haha

Most overrated? Holiday World

I agree 100% with Dave on that one... I was really disappointed. I had been hearing/reading for so long about their great pizza and even they tout how much of it they sell in a year, but I found it to be the only disappointing and overpriced thing at the park. Their burgers, chicken and other items were much better. And I was ticked that I was charged more for pizza "ala cart" than I would have been if I had gotten it with the fries. Now, seriously, other than teenagers (and maybe ACE members) who eats fries and pizza together???

I am a LaRosa's fan, in and out of PKI, and I pretty picky about pizza so I usually don't eat pizza when I am at another park.

Shari

Mine's LaRosa's pizza at PKI

Glad to see cavemen are indeed still alive. Me thought they long gone. Shouldn't this be in the theme park forum?

Anyways, LaRosa's is mine, too. However, it's not nearly as good as getting it fresh right from a real LaRosa's sit-down restaurant.

My favourite pizza is Thorpe Park's Pizza Hut, and Linnanmäki's Jarrumies (Brakeman) pizzas. Actually, now when I think about it, I haven't even eaten almost any pizzas at a park anywhere else, usually when I'm at new parks I'm always in a hurry and eat some 'faster' food or something else.

It sucks that all of the Pizza Huts around my house turned into Pizza Pizza type places with only take out and not sit down restaurants with the awesome buffet.

Im not really sure because I usually dont get Park pizza because of the price so I will go with a Mcalenas Zap'em thing I cooked in a microwave

Papa John's - various SF parks

OK anything is better than Pizza Pizza at PCW.

OK if you took me seriously with Papa John's, my real answer is "I don't usually eat pizza at parks". However, the stuff at MFI was actually pretty good in my mind...