TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Pick N Mix Video #1 Contest Top 20!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have all the videos downloading at present, been flat out the last couple days with work and now moving to the Gold Coast.

Watched a few so far, looking good.

I must say I would sooner captions weren't needed but I suppose that's not breaking any rules.

One thing I didn't get so far was the extra footage in Arrowfanman's video... weren't we supossed to stick to what TPR supplied?

Can't wait until the remainder download to see the other entries.

Voted! So, how do you narrow it down to the best 3? What I did was watch all the videos with the sound off, and picked out the ones that were visually captivating, then watched the narrowed down list with the sound on to see how well they tied in the video with the sound and if the music was a good choice for a coaster video, and how the scenes tied in with the music. After narrowing it down a bit, I then looked at creativity for the final score.

RC!

One thing I didn't get so far was the extra footage in Arrowfanman's video... weren't we supossed to stick to what TPR supplied?

Yes we were, with the exception of:

- You MAY add titles, graphics, photos, or other art composite to the supplied footage.

- You MAY use music or any other soundtrack or sound FX.

The MPAA, Universal, WMM, Revolution, and RC2 Title were all photos or graphics (some of them had an 'ease in' function.)

The voiceovers I have confired with Robb to be a legal sound FX addition.

• 2 weeks later...

OK everyone! Sorry this got left behind for a little while, but with our Asia trip we couldn't really focus on it.

We've gotten quite a few votes already and this Friday, January 6th will be the last day to vote.

So if you haven't watched the videos or votes yet, you may do so here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/picknmix/picknmix1.htm

--Robb "The winner will recieve something kind of cool!" Alvey