Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

p. 550 - Hallowfest trip report!

• Replies 13.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few weeks ago I had the amazing opportunity to explore the core of Six Flags STL's Entertainment Department and Operations with a behind the scenes tour. With approval from the HR Department, they a

I don't even know how to say this because I just can't even believe it... It is with heavy heart to say that Josh (HWFan) passed away today after a lengthy battle. This young man was such an amazing p

The Saturday before last, Eve took her first trip to a park. (7 months old) We were only there for a couple hours. Long enough to watch the big rides cycle. The park looked fine. The area around JB's

Posted Images

Me and some buddies are planning a trip to St. Louis September 17-19. Does anybody know of the park is generally open this weekend? The schedule they released does not go out that far, and I know some parks close for a weekend or two before fright fest, or used to... I know last year and this year are different than any other, but historically what has the park done?

It has always been open weekends between Labor Day and FF in the past. Most likely a 8 or 9 pm close on Sat and a 6 or 7 pm close on Sun but that is just a guess based on past years. They generally do not open on Fri nights those weekends. That will most likely be the weekend before FF starts and should be a good weekend for  hitting optimum rides, good weather and lighter crowds ahead of FF. 

I am sure they are holding off on fall hours until we get into the summer and see what is happening with the virus.

On 1/17/2021 at 12:27 AM, STLSPINSANITY said:

I miss SFSTL.net... Hard to believe its be gone almost 10 years.

Those were the days. Think of all of the new coaster construction pictures we could have posted on the site since then.

• Haha 3