TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

Went last night, but it was too busy and shouldve closed at 10. What's with people cutting in lines? I went on Boss and after waiting 30 minutes, a few people went through the line to get next to their friends. Same thing happened to Mr.Freeze, but karma struck when they opened the other side and and me and my friends were the first to go, while the people that cut were the last on the other side. They weren't very happy about that haha.

Ikr! I was there yesterday and saw these two girls unlink one of the chains for the screaming eagle queue. They got right in front of 10 other people like it was no big deal.

On a side note:

I was researching the Ride Rotation Program and I couldn't find where the Condor was moved to from here. Anyone know?

Didn't the Condor move from Six Flags St Louis to Six Flags Great America? I got to ride it for one season when it was in St Louis and have ridden it at Great America once or twice.

*Edit* Okay, it looks like the Condor at Great America came from Great Adventure. So that is a good question, where did the Condor from Six Flags St Louis go to? Did the one from St Louis go to Great Adventure and then onto Great America? It would have been in about the same time frame because I believe it was at St Louis in 1987.

For anyone going to the park this weekend, you are going to see A LOT of HIP décor up! It amazing how much has gone up in just the last 5 days. But even more impressive is that almost all of Fright Fest has already come done and stored away. I have never seen FF put away this quickly before. The FF crew is seriously kicking it into high gear this year.

Good news everyone. I drove past the park today and Boomerang was no longer being the world's largest lawn ornament. Also it is no longer listed as temporarily closed on the website, it appears that it might begin operating again this weekend.

Yup, they were running cycles all day yesterday, Its funny they are going to open it for this weekend, then close it again for the rest of the season for HIP.

That's...good news? Yippee, the 2nd worst roller coaster in the park is running. I'm so excited.

Fixed.

Ninja will always remain my number 1 least favorite coaster

I dislike Ninja immensely, and don't get me wrong, it's utterly and inexcusably terrible. At the very least, though, there was a time in which it was good, and if they ever wanted to do some serious track work, it could be made good again. Boomerang is bad no matter what.

For anyone going to the park this weekend, you are going to see A LOT of HIP décor up! It amazing how much has gone up in just the last 5 days. But even more impressive is that almost all of Fright Fest has already come done and stored away. I have never seen FF put away this quickly before. The FF crew is seriously kicking it into high gear this year.

Yeah I'm here now and was going to comment on how much is already down. Blind Fury gone. The graveyard gone. The lights in the entry plaza switched to HIP mode. The stage in front of Palace gone. Scare zones nearly fully dismantled.

^one thing that amazed me (in addition to the insanely fast FF take down) is how many lights went up in places like DC comics plaza. Before opening Saturday, I almost didn't notice it, but JLBM has lights and everything. It'll be a great event.

Edited by HWFan

It's not linked from the main page and the map and guide are not up yet so I assume they didn't really want us to find it, but the Holiday in the Park website is up.

There's some big news here, including the list of operating rides and coasters. Coasters will include American Thunder, Batman, Mr. Freeze, Ninja and Pandemonium.

Here's a link to the attraction page. Please note that Six Flags made it so it looks like it got hit by a truck in desktop browsers.

Also of note: Excalibur is strangely missing from the list despite being in an open area of the park as is the Mine Train.

It's going to seem really weird to see the park all lit up after all these years. It will also be weird to visit the park when the temps are going to be really low.

For some of us, it's just going to be weird visiting the park in general.