TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

I always thought a Hyper would look great atop of that hill, hmmm but that's crazy talk, a Boomerang and Super Loop is the way to go. Glad I'm not in charge.

You keep saying the H work, Steve. We're going to have to start a swear jar.

everything appears taller sitting on top of that hill, even the eagle looks much taller than 110 feet.

Yes it does look taller but what a beautiful backdrop it gives to the park from I-44.

I think the main thing that makes it a perfect backdrop is its color. The white almost acts like a canvas, in a way, which really makes the bright colors of Boomerang, Tidal Wave, and Fireball (among others) stand out.

Ninja at SFOG is being repainted for the VR. Does anyone think our Ninja will get some as well?

The 2016 park map shows their Ninja as blue and white. Our map has not been updated for 2016 yet.

Dare Devil Dive is getting the VR at Over Georgia, not Ninja. There is a chance they will be moving the VR to Ninja but there is no real evidence supporting that. SFOG is advertising Ninja as "The All New Ninja" coming in summer 2016. We already know it is getting a repaint (which is unnecessary but I understand it helps market it) but I think we will see new trains with vest restraints since SFOG's Ninja is a great ride, just with a head banging issue for people who aren't tall enough to be above the restraints.

Ninja at SFOG is being repainted for the VR. Does anyone think our Ninja will get some as well?

The 2016 park map shows their Ninja as blue and white. Our map has not been updated for 2016 yet.

Dare Devil Dive is getting the VR at Over Georgia, not Ninja. There is a chance they will be moving the VR to Ninja but there is no real evidence supporting that. SFOG is advertising Ninja as "The All New Ninja" coming in summer 2016. We already know it is getting a repaint (which is unnecessary but I understand it helps market it) but I think we will see new trains with vest restraints since SFOG's Ninja is a great ride, just with a head banging issue for people who aren't tall enough to be above the restraints.

Ah, thank you for clearing this up. The "All New Ninja" threw me off for a minute to think it was getting the VR. I forgot it is truely DDD get it.

everything appears taller sitting on top of that hill, even the eagle looks much taller than 110 feet.

Yes it does look taller but what a beautiful backdrop it gives to the park from I-44.

I think the main thing that makes it a perfect backdrop is its color. The white almost acts like a canvas, in a way, which really makes the bright colors of Boomerang, Tidal Wave, and Fireball (among others) stand out.

For some reason this comment made me think of Bob Ross.

Lets paint some happy little trees. Oops that ones a little too tall, lets make it a drop tower. Yeah its a drop tower now.

Now let's raise our brush to draw a beautiful hyper coaster...oh, oops.....hmm, now we are going to turn that accidental paint splotch into the prettiest boomerang in the bi-state area!

Now I'm putting myself in time out for beating the dead hyper-horse. But in all seriousness, I like Boomerang. Not as much to ride, but people seem to really enjoy it and it energized that midway to make it full of energy, kinda like this run-on sentence.

I just saw (and most of you did too) the VR POV at SFOG. I can't wait to do it on Ninja. I'm willing to take the pain from the ride just for the VR

Well, I guess any distraction would help.